Chapter 59

Hey guys . Thanks for your thoughts and prayers . Since my grand dad wanted to be cremated , we cremated him . Im doing fine and my family is as well . Thanks for being so patient with me . But their house is in the cover . Without further or do , heres chapter 59 ..

Lauren's P.O.V

Well , today i can finally go home . I already packed my things and zahari brought london some clothes and a cute little headband . I put that on her and put her in her pink and grey car seat . She was sound asleep .

Derrick : you ready babe ?

Me : yea lets go

Derrick : no give me the car seat . You just walk

The doctor gave us the birth certificate and stuff .

Me : thanks doc

Doctor : your welcome . Congradulations

Us : thank you

We went down the hall to get to the car .

Derrick : i have a question

Me : i have an answer

Derrick : how do yall women push out a baby . Like damn

Me : *laughs* well what we do is we open our legs and push like we are pushing out a tur-

Derrick : *smacks teeth* bruh

Me : *chuckles*

We finally made it to the car . Derrick put london in the back seat and i got in the back with her .

Derrick : you hungry ?

Me : not really . Im good for now

Derrick : you need to get that blanket off of her

Me : derrick shes fine you need to chill

Derrick : what if shes too hot

Me : shes not shes fast asleep

Derrick : so

Me : what is wrong with you ? Your attitude just changed in 2.5 seconds

He got quiet . What is wrong with him ? I shook my head and studied london's gorgeous self .

Derrick's P.O.V

I know i flipped out on lauren fast but the truth is , im nervous asf ' to propose to her . Its 6:30 p.m. and jeremiah told me that everybody is already at the house so we could have the baby shower . Their cars arent at the house because i want this to be a surprise . I pulled up to the house and cut the car off . I got london and brought her in the house so i could change her into her shirt that will start off the proposal . Lauren looked at me like i had 3 heads .

Lauren : really derrick ?! You are gona leave me in here like this

I walked into the house where everybody was . They already had the food set up and pink decorations . Jeremiah gave me the shirt and i changed london really fast before lauren came in .

Lauren's P.O.V

Did derrick just leave me in the car with all of this stuff and went in the house with my baby or am i just going crazy . What in the hell is wrong with this nigga today . First he pops off on me and then he expects me to carry the bags in the house . Oh hell nah .

I left the bags right in the car and walked on the porch to get into the house . i opened the door and everybody yells surprise . I see ALL of my family and his family . The house was decorated with pink and there was food on the table and cake thats says its a girl . I hugged everybody and shut the door .

Mama : surprise honey

Me : thank you

? : surprise baby girl

Who do yall think it is ?