Chapter 42

Mama : well honey it was another way you couldve handled that

Me : i dont even wana talk about anymore

I got up to change out of my clothes , brush my teeth , and take my makeup off . My mama did the samething .

Mama : you gona pick liberty up ?

Me : ill pick her up tomorrow

I turned off my light and went to sleep .

Derrick's P.O.V

Jeremiah : dammnnn man

I cleaned up the mess that lauren made . Yall im trying to get her back . Im not gona stop trying because shes carry my ch- *clears throat* excuse me , OUR child so i believe a child should have both of their parents . I aint go lie , im pissed as hell . I was looking fresh . Now i smell like sprite . I feel like its the end of us to be honest but im not gona let that happen . Jeremiah and i drunk our drinks and then i went back home to change . Jeremiah sat downstiars in the living room while i took another shower to get the stickyness off me . I changed into my shirt that has the city of new york on it , my jeans , and some air force 1s . I put on my cologne and went downstairs .

Me : ight lets go man

Jeremiah : ight

We went to another strip club called Ladys in Red because zahari was working tonight and we know how bestfriends are . When we arrived to the strip club , it was an ass of people there . we stood in the line for 10 minutes then we finally went in . the strip club is popping ! they was playing Lil Ru - Nasty Song . I saw this stripper on stage dancing .

Me and jeremiah went to the v.i.p section and go lap dances . the stripper on me name was Delicious . she had more ass than anything . she started grinding on my dick . i held her waist . Jeremiah had some chick on him named Mamasita . she was latin .

i gave my stripper $400 . out of no where , i heard shouting and an argument . the strippers looked over their shoulder to see what was happening . it was a fight between 2 guys at the bar . not a verbal fight but a physical fight . one of the guys reached in their pocket and pulled out a gun . he aimed it at the guy he was fighting and started shooting . EVERYBODY ran . jeremiah ran with me . next thing you know , i heard a gun shot and i felt a stinging sensation in my side . I started getting dissy .

Jeremiah : derrick ?

I started to get even more dissier . Jeremiah put my arm around his neck and he gragged me out . as soon as we got outside , it felt like somebody just turned off the lights .

___________________________________

Ya girl was on espn today . i sung the star spanggled banner with my chorus group . yasss yall didnt see me ? no ? maaaann . anyway , what did yall think ? give me some feedback