Chapter 21

4 months later

Me and derrick are still together . Zahari and jeremiah are even closer . Liberty still has her raging hormones . I still have mu job at The Dirty Martini . Surprisingly , my boss was happy that pink is dead . everybody was . But anyway , when i woke up i took a shower and brushed my teeth . I hid a bag from derrick which if filled with pregnancy tests .

I took the test and waited 10 minutes .

10 minutes later

It said not pregnant . after what happened a month ago , im surprised .

Flashback

While liberty went over her friend's house , derrick and i had a date night . After we ate , he took us back home . We couldnt even wait until we opened the door . we were at it . He unlocked the door without even looking down . i ran upstairs while he locked up the door .

Upstairs , i took off my clothes and hurried up to put on my stripper outfit . I dimmed the lights a little bit . when he came through the door , i was sitting in the center of the bed .

Derrick : dayuummm

he crawled to me on his fist and i leaned back as he came to me . He kissed my lips and sucked on my neck . he quickly took off his suit . i admirred his tattoos and muscles and bit my bottom lip .

i wanted him so bad . he took one of my boobs out and sucked on them which caused me to moan . he did the samething with the other . right now , Chris Brown - 2012 was blasting in our room . he kissed my stomach and made his way down to lady buscuit . he smirked at me because he already knew i was wet . he ran his tongue all over my pearl and sucked my clit .

Me : ohh yesssss

i yelled while holding his head . i cam on his tongue and he licked my juices . he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to him . he positioned himself  and put his wood inside me . i squeezed the sheets on the bed . he started strocking slowly but deep . im a stripper so this nigga is gona have to speed up .

He started speeding up and going deeper and deeper .

Me : omg baby mmm

i bit my bottom lip . my loud moans ecohed the room . he looked at me as he went deeper . i looked at him while my mouth opened a little bit . he started hitting my spot and i started shaking . i cam all over his wood and he did as well .

I flipped us over and i rode his face . His tongue did all kinds of tricks in me . i leaned back and flipped over and landed right on his wood . I put it inside me and started riding . He put his hands on my waist telling me to go faster . I went faster and faster . He leaned his head back and grunted .

Derrick : fuck !

He cam . We were at it for 3 more hours . My stripper moves came in handy .

End of flashback

now its no way you can tell me that i cant be pregnant . i looked at my stomach in the mirror and noticed that my abs were gone and i had a pudge in my stomach . it was barely noticeable . derrick knocked on the door .

Derrick : baby you ight ?

Me : yea im , im coming

I hid the bag and wrapped the test up and threw it away . I opened the door to derrick standing infront of me .

Derrick : what took you so long ?

Me : i was i - i

Derrick : nevermind

He went in the bathroom to take his shower . I called zahari .

Phone Conversation :

Me : zahari

Zahari : hey bitch

Me : zahari i might be pregnant

Zahari : omg omg omg !

Me : can you take me to the doctor

Zahari : hell yea ! im on my way

Me : ok

End of conversation

I put on my skater skirt with my number 24 shirt and my converses . I put my box braids in a bun and i put on some hoops . By then , derrick came out the shower .

Derrick : where you going ?

Me : out with zahari . ill be back

Derrick : ight

He kissed my lips . i grabbed my coach bag , phone , and keys . I sat downstairs to wait on zahari . she came 10 minutes later .