Chapter 36

Derrick's P.O.V

When she drove off , i hit the back of a car . FUCK MAN ! I aint got nobody to blame but myself . i dont want her driving while shes pissed off and pregnant . that causes for disaster . but i know she aint that crazy ... but shes crazy . i got in my car and drove off to jeremiah's house . i grabbed the steering wheel tightly as i was driving .

when i pulled up to jeremiah's house , i noticed that lauren was here . i know she dont wana see my face . i heard her yelling on the inside . jeremiah opened the door . i dapped him and gave him a bro hug .

Me : lauren , look

Lauren : DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME YOUR LIEING CHEATING ASS !

Lauren was going crazy . i have never seen that side of her . zahari held her back from the front and guided her upstairs . she wouldnt stop yelling and trying to get to me . she got out of zahari's grip , ran to me , and slapped the hell out of me . i felt her nails in my skin as she slapped me . she started punching me . Jeremiah grabbes her arm and told zahari to take her upstairs .

Lauren : IMA FUCK YOUR ASS UP !

Jeremiah : come on man you ight ?

Me : yea im cool

We went to the kitchen and he got me some beer .

Jeremiah : what happened man ?

i began to tell him what happened

Lauren's P.O.V

Zahari guided me to her and jeremiah's room .

Zahari : calm down honey youre pregnant . what happened

Me : that fucking bitch slept with some hoe that work in the hospital !

Zahari : oh hell nah . sit down on the bed

Zahari put on her sneakers and vaseline . she pulled her hair up .

Zahari : lets go

She got on my right side so i wouldnt run to fuck derrick up again . i heard him and jeremiah talking . Zahari went out and i slammed the door and broke the glass .

Zahari : thats alright ill get it fixed dont even worry about it

I got my keys and keyed the shit out of his car . i keyed "cheater" on the hood of it .

Derrick : ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS !

Me : FUCK YOU DERRICK !

I got in zahari's car and we drove off back to the hospital . i called my mama because i know shes worried about me .

Phone conversation :

Mama : hello

Me : *crys*

Mama : whats wrong ? why you crying ?

Me : ma derrick cheated on me

Mama : how you found out ?

Me : she work at the front desk and she called me a hoe and a whale so i got zahari here and we are on our way back to the hospital

Mama : lord this boy . what ever you do , just remember that you are pregnant

Me : i know

Mama : ok . just plant that in your brain

Me : i know

Mama : ok

Me : ight

End of conversation

This hoe dont know what type of hell she got coming her way. she lucky im pregnant .