Chapter 20

When boss hit the ground , jeremiah and i looked at each other . What the f*ck ! I got on my knees and held boss . His blood was all in my hands .

Me : boss

Boss : listen to me , i want you to become the head boss now

Me : what am i going to tell your wife ?

Boss : tell her that i love her and that i will always be beside her

I put my head down . Boss stopped shaking and he just looked at me . He was gone . i clossed his eyes and started crying . ive known this man since i got into his squad . he never unestimated me . one of our guys named nunu pointed out the window .

Nunu : LOOK !

Jerry still had the gun pointed to us .

Jerry : get away from him

I held my bloody hands up .

Jeremiah : aye man

Jerry : *points gun at jeremiah* SHUT UP ! GET BESIDE HIM . ALL OF YALL !

Everybody got beside me . I have a feeling that all of us are going to die together .

Lauren's P.O.V

Ok this is getting ridiculous . I dont give a damn what anybody says , im going back . I gave zahari her phone . He didnt say that it was going take this long . I remembered that derrick has a gun in the glove compartment . i grabbed it and headed back to pink's house .

Zahari : girl what you doing ?

Liberty : ma ?

Me : i have a real bad feeling that something bad is about to happen

Zahari : girl you suppose to roll with the plan

Me : i KNOW what im talking about . something bad is about to happen .

I turned on the street of pink's house . I saw my uncle jerry have the gun towards the guys at gun point . Without hesitation , i got out the car and shot my uncle in his back . he fell on the ground . I walked over to him and pointed the gun to his head and a tear rolled down my eyes .

Me : this is for kidnapping my bestfriend , raping my daughter , and ruining my childhood .

I shot him between his eyes . Im a bad bitch . I dropped the gun and i burried my eyes into the palm of my hands . Zahari ran and hugged jeremiah . Derrick came over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders . I wrapped my arms around his waist .

Derrick : its all over babe

He kissed the top of my head . Liberty came and i pulled her into a group hug . Derrick let me go .

Derrick : now i want all of these bodies gone ! clean up the blood and all

Jeremiah : ight son

The remaining 10 of our 30 guys cleaned up everything . Im glad pink lives in the country where nobody could really hear the gun shots .

45 minutes later

Pink's house was spotless . we covered up every bullet in the wall and all . They dropped the bodies off somewhere and we all went home . I was exhausted and so was liberty . She took her shower and i took mine . Derrick did as well . He really didnt say anything . He had the remote in his hand and he rubbed it against his temple . I laid my head on his arm and wrapped my leg around his body .

Me : whats wrong ?

Derrick : my boss is dead . before he died he said he wanted me to become the new boss . im just wondering how im going to tell his wife .

I played with his chin as i listened to him .

Me : im wondering how im going to tell this to my boss at work . he should be happy because pink would always talk back to him

Derrick : *sighs*

Me : its ok baby

I kissed him on his lips and turned over to go to sleep . What a damn day it has been .