Chapter 56

london's cry woke me and derrick up at 6 in the morning . kiera and liberty are at zahari and jeremiah's house . tangerine went back home . i got up to get london and rock her . derrick got up to fix her bottle .

Me : shhhhhh . i know daddy need to hurry up . he moving all slow i know

Derrick : im coming

He walked over to us and gave me the bottle .

Me : you wana feed her ?

Derrick : yea

I handed him london and he sat down . to be a father for the first time , he is good with babies . london stopped crying when he got her . i guess that means i can go back to sleep for a little while . I got back under the covers and went back to sleep .

Derrick's P.O.V

Im tired as shit man ! I dont know how yall do it . Its 6 in the morning . I gave london her bottle and watched her suck on it . I was about to go back to sleep but i couldnt . After she was done , i sat the bottle down and burped her for about 10 minutes .

After 10 minutes of gently hitting her back , she let out this cute burp . I rocked her back to sleep and i went to sleep .

3 hours later

London : *cries*

Me : *smacks teeth*

Lauren : *sleepy voice* i got her

I rolled back over .

Lauren's P.O.V

Me : whats wrong mamas . Did daddy feed you while i was asleep

London : *cries*

I put the pacifier in her mouth and she sucked on it . The nurse came in the room .

Nurse : good morning mom

Me : good morning

Nurse : looks like dad is asleep still

Me : hes not a morning person

Nurse : i can tell . Well would you like anything for breakfast ?

Me : some pancakes and eggs

Nurse : ok . Ill put your order in at the cafeteria . Hows the baby going ?

Me : shes good . She woke us up at 6 in the morning

Nurse : really ?

Me : yea

She walked out and i looked at my phone . I texted people back and checked social media with one hand . I noticed that derrick put on instagram a picture of me holding london . With the caption ..

" @daddyderrick : the most important women in my life "

He had 359 likes and 103 comments . I liked it and called zahari .

Phone Conversation :

Zahari : good morning

Me : good morning

Zahari : hows my butter ball turkey

Me : shes good . She woke me and derrick up at 6 in the morning

Zahari : awww . Ill be up there with jeremiah , kiera , and liberty soon

Me : ok

End of conversation

Derrick's P.O.V

Lauren talking on the phone with zahari woke me up . Little do lauren know , im going to propose to her when we have the baby shower . I already got a shirt made that says "will you marry daddy ?" That london will wear . But shhhhhh dont tell lauren .