Chapter 4

Shontelle in the cover ..

Lauren's P.O.V

Derrick hasnt texted me for hours . yea im mad . but i have no time to worry about that . the girls and i are in the dressing room getting dressed . i did my hair and i let pink do my makeup . it was my turn to get on stage .

When i got to the pole , i hung upside down and i had my feet on the ceiling . i started twerking and then i flipped back down and did a split . i looked over my shoulder and saw derrick with jeremiah . they threw some hundreds at me . i went over to them and started grinding on derrick . i know thats what hes been waiting on because his hands never got off my ass . he pulled out a STACK of money and put it in my bra . My song went off and i picked up the rest of my money and went back to the dressing room .

Zahari : DAMN ! SHAWTY MADE OUT OF MONEY !

Me : *laughs* yo boo is out there

Zahari : stop lieing

Me : i swear im not

Zahari : oh SHIT ! Pink hurry up so i can see bae

Pink : *laughs* well damn

They called pink on stage and they started playing pink panther theme .

Me : *counts money* 300 .. 400 ........... 900 .........1,800 ......... 2,400 ... damn i got $2450 !

Zahari : do it bitch !

she high fived me . i got my spray glitter and sprayed it on her .

Zahari : pink's ass need to come on !

Me : *laughs* be patient . when you come back , we will go to the bar

Zahari : ight

i took off my outfit and put on my red dress . I changed my makeup and put on some red lipstick . pink came back and counted her money while zahari went on stage .

Pink : there are some fine ass dudes out there

Me : *high fives pink* right ! but get dressed so we can go to the bar when zahari is done

Pink : ight

Pink got dressed . she wore a pink dress with black heels . she put her pink hair up into a slick ponytail .

Zahari came back hyper asf .

Pink : what the hell is wrong with you ?

Zahari : i saw BAE !

Me : oh lord

Pink : bitch get dressed

Zahari : *laughs* ok

Zahari got dressed and we went to the bar to get a drink . Derrick and them came . He sat beside me while pink sat beside him , zahari sat beside pink and jeremiah sat beside zahari . i ignored derrick and talked to shontelle because his ass couldnt text me all day .

Shontelle : yo ass was something serious on that STAGE !

Me : yaaasss bitch

Shontelle : *laughs* what you want girl ?

Me : give me a Mudslide

Shontelle : coming right up . what about you sir ?

She was referring to derrick

Derrick : give me Sex On The Beach

Shontelle : coming right up

Shontelle left to make our drinks . it was an awkward tension between me and derrick . He put his hand on my back and started rubbing it . im glad it didnt take shontelle long to make our drinks .

Shontelle : here yall go

Me : thank you

She went to order zahari and them's drinks .

Derrick : you mad at me ?

i took a sip of my drink .

Derrick : *looks at pink* aye man chill yo

Pink : *giggles*

I got up and walked outside . before i walked outside , i told zahari where i was going . she was flirting with jeremiah

Me : hey im going outside

Zahari : whats wrong ?

Me : .................. nothing i , i just need some air

Zahari : ight

Derrick followed me outside . i leaned up against the brick wall .

Derrick : whats wrong ?

Me : nothing

Derrick : yes it is man . your whole attitude changed when i was talking to pink

Me : nothing is wrong . i just needed some air

Derrick : *smirks* mmhhmmm

I was a little jealous . even tho we aint together , we still got something going on .

Derrick : come back inside then if nothing is wrong

Me : *sighs*

He grabbed my wrist and we went back inside . They started playing that Maxwell song that played on love and basketball . everybody started grinding on each other . i looked to my left and saw zahari on the wall with jeremiah . damn they already tryna make babies . Then i saw pink all booed up with some dude at the v.i.p . i started slow dancing with derrick . he drunk his drink already . i had mine in my hand still . he hugged me from behide and we started swaying to the song . this song really makes me in my feelings .

He placed his head on my shoulder . i felt his shling shlong on my butt . He cant get enough of all this women ness . I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck . I gagged into his eyes . we started coming in closer and closer and he kissed me .