Chapter 37

Zahari and i pulled up to the hospital and immediately , she got out and darted straight to the front desk . surprisingly kiesha was still there . zahari walked so fast to her like she was on the runway .

kiesha stood up and zahari grabbed her by her hand with her left hand and started hitting her with her right hand . they fell on the floor .

Me : BITCH FUCK HER UP !

Kiesha grabbes zahari's shirt and zahari stood up and kept hitting kiesha . some nurses rushed over to the fight .

Me : no ! no ! LET THEM FIGHT ! BACK YALL'S ASSES UP !

One of the nurses grabbed zahari and dragged her away . with her right foot , zahari kicked the shit out of kiesha's face . all i saw was blood and a tooth on the floor . zahari went so crazy that the nurses put her on her stomach on the floor .

another nurse came by with a needle and stuck zahari in her ass . she was out .

Nurse : ma'am it was just a shot that calms her down and relaxes her .

I went over to zahari and helped them carry her to her car . i noticed kiesha getting medical attention . the nurses put zahari in the passenger seat and i got in the driver's seat . my ass is not going back to where derrick is so ima just go home .

i cant believe this shit . best believe if i find out that i got something , hes DONE . ima fuck all his shit up . i pulled up to my house and tried to help zahari out the car . i closed the door with my foot and walked to the front door .

i opened it and closed it with my foot again . i sat zahari on the couch and she woke up .

Zahari : my ass hurt

Me : they gave you a shot in it because you were uncontrollable

Zahari : but i know i fucked that bitch up

i gave her a high five because she really did .

Me : you surely did

Zahari : she dont know what she got coming when you have this baby

Me : right

I went in the kitchen to put some pizza in the oven . curssing people out will get you hungry

Derrick's P.O.V

I looked at my keyed up baby and the glass from when she slammed the door . an unstable , wild , pregnant women is on the lose . i looked at jeremiah who was sweeping up the glass .

Me : wtf am i gona do now

Jeremiah : dont talk to her . her hormones are making her go crazy . the last thing you wana do is go up to her right now

Me : im not talking about her because i know what to do with her , im talking about my baby

Jeremiah : man get that shit fixed .

my poor baby . both of them . my baby thats cooking and my baby thats keyed . i hopped that lauren isnt stressing . but ima let her have some space . that'll be good for her , and me