Chapter 9: "Kier"

I woke up at 1 PM the same day. I got up from my bed, and walked downstairs. I was still in some checkered pajama pants and a grey shirt that said "Ranger Up, Army." After I got myself some lunch, I decided to walk outside and get the mail. As I walked down the long rocky lane to the mailbox, I noticed my new neighbor who had moved into the house next to me. The house was new, but was a little small, even with two stories. My new neighbor was a very beautiful redhead woman, who looked to be having trouble with getting her groceries. I knew I would look like a fool if I ran over there in my pajamas, so I quickly ran inside, threw on a pair of ACU pants (which were the first things I saw) and ran back. I walked over to help after getting outside. "Excuse me Ma'am! Do you need help?" I asked, finally getting to her. "No, thank you though." She said in a semi-soft voice. "Dang, this girl is way too pretty. To me atleast.." I thought to myself. "Well, you sure?" I asked as I picked up the bag she had just dropped. "I'm sure." "Well too bad. I'm helping you." "Whatever." "You'll thank me after this."

After 15 minutes of unloading Groceries, I noticed a box that said: "Kier's memories." "Hey Kier." I said, she looked at me, shocked. "How do you know my name?" "I'm in the CIA, don't tell anyone." I then smiled and laughed. "That's not funny, I don't know who you are-" She was interrupted by me shooting my hand out at her for a handshake. "Dimitri Slovak, pleased to meet you." "I'm Kier Hall." She said, shaking my hand firmly. "Nice handshake," I said, "bet it serves ya' well." "I guess." She said, brushing her hair back. "Well, I'm your neighbor, I live right there." I pointed to my house, which was right next to hers. "If you need anything, holler." "Ok." She said, "Hey! I'm watching UFC fight night if you wanna come over!" "No thanks! I'm good! Thanks though Dimitri." "Alright! Cya." I then walked back to my house. "Dang she was pretty." I thought to myself.