Chapter 2

When I woke up, my bags had already been packed for my flight to Montreal. I stood up from my chair, and rubbed my eyes. I had slept for 4 hours, and my flight was at 2PM. I quickly grabbed my duffel bag and a desert backpack that said "US" on it. I then went downstairs, grabbed my keyes, put on my Callaway hat and grabbed sunglasses. I went through my garage door and put everything into my Chevy truck. I hopped into the driver seat and drove to the airport. After going through security with no problems, I boarded my flight. I was going to be flying on a C-777. It was comfortable, especially on Delta airlines.

After a few minutes, the flight attendant told everyone that we would leave shortly for Montreal. I checked my phone, and saw I recieved a text from Ryan. "How's vacation?"

I quickly typed back, "Fine." "Good." He didn't text me back for awhile. I was daydreaming until the pilot came on speaker. "All passengers we are preparing for takeoff, we are now taxiing to the runway." I could feel the jet move, it turned right as the pilot said "Runway." We took off quite fast, fast for a C-777. We got airborne quick, and ascended to 30,000 feet. We were then given clearance to use our phones. I just stuck in my earplugs and listened to music. I drifted away fast, and soon found myself asleep in lucidity.

***

When I woke up, we were landing at Montreal Int'l Airport. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived to our destination in Montreal. The weather is clear with a temperature of twenty-three degrees fahrenheit. I hoped you enjoyed the ride, and have a wonderful day. Thank you for flying Delta."

As we taxied to the terminal, I grabbed my bag and prepared to get off. As we were told it was clear to, I jumped up, and walked out of the plane, thanking the pilots.

I walked to the terminal, and walked around the airport building until I saw a man holding up a sign. "SLOVAK." It read. "Hey! Buddy!" I shouted as I walked up to my friend, Rob. "Hey Slovak! How are you?" he asked, "I'm fine you?" "Been better."

"All right, enough chit-chat, lets get out of here. We can chat in the car." We walked out of the terminal and into a parking lot. We found Rob's car, a Chevorlet N-66 the supposed "Car of the Future." The N-66 ran on Solar power, and electric power. It looked like an old 2014 Tesla on steroids, and happy pills. I loaded my bag into there and hoped into shotgun. Rob got in the driver and started the car. Within minutes, we were on the highway at 5:20 PM.

"So, you're here to find out what is goin on with Rainbow? Haven't you already done your case?" Rob asked me, raising an eyebrow at me. "Yea, but I have a suspicion that maybe this is all connected, that maybe I can find out what else happened before the DC attacks." I explained. "Reasonable, I have your gear at my house, you can crash there until you need to do what you gotta do." He said. "Alright, thanks Rob." I responded

After a short 20 minute ride, we were at Rob's house.