Chapter 7

Somewhere in the Gaza Strip...

I sorta shuffled my way through the crowd in this city. I was looking for a specific building. A large, two storied red building. That was where my target was. My cross com told me that I was two blocks away from my destination. I started to pick up the pace as the crowd thinned a little. My ARX was in my backpack I had. Men and women were shouting in Arabic, I could barely speak it, but I could get by. Something about Israel and rockets is what I occasionally heard from the people here. I reached the building after a few short minutes. A couple of men in Shemagaghs were blocking the door. I walked up to it. "What do you want?" They asked in Arabic, "I have come to preach the greatness of Allah to everyone. I hear there is a great man here in this building. I have come to speak to him." I said, hoping they would believe me. I knew there weren't many jews in Gaza. The men went inside for a minute, when they came back in they motioned me inside. I walked inside, keeping my hand on my concealed pistol. I was led up the stairs to a room with prayer mats. There sat a man in an Israeli looking military uniform and a beret. He told me to sit. "What is this 'Greatness' you have come to tell me?" He asked. I sat down on the prayer mat, legs crossed. "I have discovered the meaning of destiny... For I have looked into the story of Muhamma-" the man motion his hand for me to stop, he sat up and went into the other room. Probably to settle some business. There was only one soldier in the room, and he had his back turned. I quickly jumped up, ran at him, and snapped his neck. Another soldier came in, I grabbed the dead soldier's knife and threw it at the one who just came in. The knife hit him straight in the eye. The man walked back in, and saw what had happened. I tackled him, and put my knife to his throat. "Who do you work for?" I asked him harshly. "No one! Infidel-" I punched him in the nose, that got his attention. "Ok ok. I work for the International Liberation Army!" "Where is the main station here in Gaza?" "Down the street! It looks like a big mosque!" "Thanks." I then slit his throat, and sat up. I then walked out of the building and back into the crowd.

It didn't take me long to find the mosque. It was huge. I went around the mosque, placing thermite charges on the sides, disguised as plastic. I placed them all around the sides of the mosque. I then walked away as far as I could, and detonated the charges. The charges crumbled the mosque, screaming from the crowd was heard, and everyone ran. "Mission complete." I said to myself