Q&A 3

Q&A 3

The third Q&A with your favorite author… ME :D

This is not a chapter! It’s the third Q&A I announced. :) Thank you all for the questions! I still can’t believe so many people have questions about my story!

GOT ANOTHER QUESTION FOR ME? POST IT IN THE COMMENTS WITH “Q&A” IN FRONT OF IT AND I WILL INCLUDE IT IN THE NEXT ONE I WILL POST ONCE I’VE GOT ENOUGH QUESTIONS BUNDLED UP TOGETHER. ANYTHING GOES!

Cooki3R: How do you make your story dramatic? I struggle sometimes, but still practise makes perfect haha

Basically, I just ask myself in every single scene and encounter: “what could go wrong with this that would make the story even more fun/heart breaking?” And the answer is another dramatic scene. Plus, I have back stories for all my characters that are heartbreaking and dramatic, meaning that they all have problems and issues that translate into a dramatic story. Having a heroine like Demona surely helps.

Cooki3R: will the published version be completely different to the wattpad version? Or will still be the same with extra little edits and info?

The published version will be very much like the Wattpad version. Same characters, same overall plotlines, mostly the same scenes, fights, etc. There are no new characters and I didn’t delete any characters either.

At the same time, a lot has changed. I deleted quite a few scenes and replaced them with better, more well-rounded ones. I will give a few examples below, just so you can get an idea of what to expect. Note: this is not all that has changed, there is more, this is just a part of it.

·         The first kiss between Eros and Demona has a different location and a different feel to it, although it’s still got to do with mind control and that kind of stuff.

·         The break-up between Simon and Demona (the last one, to be specific, since they break up a lot) has changed completely, although most of the aftermath remains the same…

·         A few names changed (Samuel is now Nathanial, Zachery is now Ryker).

·         I took out some of the fluff, like Eros wanting other to call him Eric in the first few chapters and some of the extremely long and boring scenes where Demona plays Guitar Hero.

·         I added more information about supernatural creatures. So at the start of the story, there is a lot more about vampires and what they are and what Dem can expect at the school, so that should clear things up. I also wrote this really cool scene where Simon’s roommates show Dem what they can do with their magic. So all in all, the supernatural world is more… VISIBLE now than in the first draft on Wattpad.

And of course, I fixed the mistakes, made sentences flow better and changed the time-path a bit, because the first draft has stuff in it like two Tuesdays in a row, or weeks without a weekend… or it takes two months before the next full moon arrives… Weird stuff like that is now fixed. The time path is now (hopefully) clear and everything just makes more sense. :)

Hope this very long and elaborate answer satisfies you. ;) I hope this will convince everyone to buy the book! All the stuff you love is still in there, only better! And there’s a lot of new stuff you will hopefully love even more. <3 So support me and buy the book when it comes out!