Q&A 1

Q&A 1

The first ever Q&A with your favorite writer… ME! :D

This is not a chapter! It’s the Q&A I promised. :) Anyone who sent in a question on time will find it answered in this Q&A. I bet even the ones who didn’t send in a question will enjoy reading this stuff. Most of it is about the characters, what will happen next, a possible third book, the short stories, etc. There’s also some stuff about how I get my inspiration, the future publication of SBS, etc.

Thank you all for the questions! I can’t believe so many people have questions about my story!

GOT ANOTHER QUESTION FOR ME? POST IT IN THE COMMENTS WITH “Q&A” IN FRONT OF IT AND I WILL INCLUDE IT IN THE NEXT ONE I WILL POST ONCE I’VE GOT ENOUGH QUESTIONS BUNDLED UP TOGETHER. ANYTHING GOES!

Questions about the story

Lizthehuman: When will Eros and Dem have sex? And will there be a chapter on it? ;D

Oooooooh should I give that away…? :P Yes, yes there will be a very intense chapter about Eros and Demona, but when it will be… I will keep that to myself. :)

XxUrChicaxX: Will Demon's mom forgive her again? And if so would it be a crazy conversation?

She’s her mother, and they always switch between mad and happy, so I’d say there’s a fat chance things will get better for them. And everything with Dem is always crazy, so yeah, that conversation would be pretty crazy too, I guess.

AlphaRuby: Did you create the bond between Dem, Eros, and Sy just to have an all-knowing style of writing through a first person point of view?

No, definitely not. I just wanted to write about the whole “mate” idea, without it being werewolves. And then I wondered why someone would get a bond with the other, and that’s how I came up with “being destined to change the other’s life”. But what when two people are destined to change your life, or you to change theirs? What happens when you’ve got two guys invading your mind all the time? That’s how much of the scenes started, to answer that question in my mind. ;) The bond and everything about it will be very important at the end of ATOR and throughout the third book, so we’ll get to know more about the connection.

AlphaRuby: why is Dem the one to always get sexually harrased? like daaaang! :P

She’s the only female vampire, meaning she is a great person to brag about having been with. ;) Also… the school is full of pervs. That makes sense, since it’s a boarding school for supernaturals whose parents can’t or won’t take care of them. If you think Eros, Simon and Demona have sucky stories, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Seriously, if you knew the past of half of the characters in my stories, you would crawl underneath the covers of your bed and never get out. :P I won’t tell all the stories, since that would take up too much space in the books, but maybe I will write short stories about it someday… Like a short story about Kevin for instance… that would be interesting to write.

Deja__Brown: what does the characters look like or what actor is playing the character / TheGeekAndProud: Who would you cast for Dem Eros and Simon? / Taif_Taiofa: I really want to see what the characters look like ! I'm sick of imagining their faces. Could u please put a cast, like names of actors & actresses that looks like the characters in ur mind :)