Chapter 27

Sorry for the cliffy & for teasing you with the update (that you all thought was a chapter, so you were pretty diappointed I bet...). Anyway: an early update!! :D Be happy!!

I laughed so hard at your comments on chapter 26!! :D It's so much fun knowing what is going to happen and seeing you guys guess at it. :)

Dedicated to DreamCatcherGal for making Supernatural Boarding School on Minecraft! Check out her stuff on Facebook! 

https://www.facebook.com/MokitaSBS/posts/1442486642677393

Big thanks to KiaraReaper for editing! :)

When our lips touched, my eyes widened and so did his. We just stood there, completely still, our eyes locked intently. He wasn’t really kissing me, since that would involve movement. Instead, he was just standing there, his hands on my shoulders and his lips on mine. Slowly, one of his hands made its way up to cup my cheek and I tried to pull back before this could go any further. It was a good thing I had shut off the bond with Eros when Dylan had walked in, or this whole thing would have turned into a bloodbath in a matter of seconds.

Dylan pressed his lips harder to mine when I started to struggle and I was all about ready to knee him in the groin when he suddenly let go of me and stepped back.

“Ugh,” he grunted, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. “I can’t do this… it’s like kissing my own mother.”

I blinked a few times, trying to make sense of the whole thing. “Y-you seriously kissed me just so you wouldn’t have to confess to be being gay?”

He shrugged, grimacing and wiping his mouth again. “I don’t know if I’m gay exactly… I mean… yeah, I guess I am, but I’ve only ever felt attracted to one guy in particular.”

“Eros,” I stated. “So I was right after all.”

“Why isn’t he here yet?” Dylan asked, looking around like he expected Eros to come storming through the door, the window or even the wall if need be. “I’m sure he’s far from thrilled that I just kissed his girlfriend.”

“For him to be pissed at you, he’d have to know first,” I said with a half-smile. “I shut off the bond.”

“You did what?” Dylan’s eyes were even wider now than when he had kissed me. “Why?”

“I told you before: you’ve got stuff to figure out. I’m not gonna out you; you’re obviously not ready. I’ve caused you enough pain with looking like your mother and getting with the guy you like. No need to add another item to the list of reasons to hate me.”

That actually earned me a chuckle. “You’re one weird girl, you know that?”

“You’re one to talk,” I scoffed. “Now, I strongly suggest you get ready to tell Eros in a few days. The moment I drop my walls, he will know what happened and kick your sorry ass. I don’t know how long I’ll be able to shut Eros out.”

“You’d do that for me?” Dylan asked, still unable to believe to what lengths I would go to protect him. “Won’t he get mad at you?”

“Definitely. But that’s my problem, not yours.” When he still seemed to doubt me, I sighed and threw up my hands. “Am I really that much of a bitch that you can’t believe I’d do something nice for you without wanting something in return? You take care of Eros, you taught me how to find my anchor, I’ve fed on your blood more times that I can count… Let me do this for you, Dylan. Cause no matter how many times we say we loathe each other, you know we’re friends. In fact, there aren’t many people I trust more than I trust you.”