Chapter 15

I'm just gonna say that I'm pretty damn proud of myself & my editor. We're on time this week. :D How awesome are we? Okay... now that I'm back on earth again, I just want to tell you all that I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! :)

Don't forget to follow/befriend/like me and my page on Faceboook. All sorts of sneak peeks are on my page, along with pictures of the characters, insight in my inspiration... So, check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/MokitaSBS

https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

Of course Eros and I helped Simon and Dylan with their detention bending nails. Or rather, Eros helped Dylan bend nails while I assisted to Simon to clean all the windows on the third floor. He couldn’t bend nails since he was a fairy and I was still pretty useless too. Simon hardly talked to me and he kept checking his phone. He wasn’t mad at me, not exactly. He was mostly irritated about the whole thing and he felt strange guilty, but I had a feeling it had nothing to do with me or Eros.

When detention was over, Simon immediately took off to find Amy, and I went back to the classroom I’d left the other guys in. When I opened the door I found Eros and Dylan taking animatedly – they both looked relaxed and happy, which brought a smile to my face.

“Hey, little one,” Eros greeted me with a kiss. “We were just about to come find you.”

I hugged him and turned to Dylan after, feeling the urge to tell him what was on my mind. “Dylan?”

He looked up with a sullen expression on his face, his dark hair falling in front of his piercing blue eyes. “Yeah?”

Without having consciously decided to do so, I threw myself at him and hugged him close. Dylan stood there for a moment, silent as a statue, before pushing me off.

“What the hell!” he complained, dusting off his clothes like I’d gotten them dirty.

“Sorry,” I said quickly. “Just… thank you. Thank you so much for today.” I pulled Eros against me and took in his heady scent. He smelled like coffee and smoke. “I wouldn’t know what to do without this crazy guy here. I owe you for keeping him here.”

“I didn’t do it for you,” Dylan spat. “So you don’t owe me anything.”

“I know you did it because he’s your friend,” I agreed. “But I’m grateful none the less.”

“Be my guest,” he grumbled, but I could tell he was as happy as I was to have Eros still with us.

***

“Trouble in paradise?” Eros asked when Simon sat down opposite him.

Simon grumbled something and started eating his mashed potatoes. Eros and I raised our eyebrows at each other, and even Dylan seemed at least a little intrigued by Simon choosing to have dinner with us.

A moment later, Amy walked in with Minnie and Gabrielle, giving Simon a foul look. Minnie smiled and waved at me, but Gabrielle didn’t seem to know whether or not she was allowed to look at anyone while Amy was fuming, so she just kept her eyes at the ground.

“What’s going on?” I asked Simon softly. “Is she mad at you?”

“How perceptive,” Leo praised me, clapping me on the back. “And to think that I had the strange idea that she was about to run over here and give Simon a good ol’ blow-job!”