CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 54

HAPPY PURRED like a cat as she stretched her arms and body. Kagiging lang niya pero agad na hinanap ng isip niya ang asawa. She opened her eyes and saw her husband sleeping peacefully beside her, his arm draped over her waist and his other arm was her pillow.

Gumuhit ang mga ngiti sa labi ni Happy nang maalala ang ginawa ng asawa niya kagabi.

He was sexy all right. Naniwala pa naman siyang hindi ito marunong sumayaw dahil 'yon ang sabi nito pero malambot ang katawan nito at napakasensuwal nitong gumalaw.

He was good at teasing and stripping and just downright hot and gorgeous last night. He was more than a Magic Mike; he was burning hot and wild. Pagkatapos siya nitong sayawan ay paulit-ulit siya nitong inangkin nang walang kapaguran at nagpaubaya naman siya.

It had been too long since she was intimate with her husband. Gusto niya ang mga yapos at halik nito sa katawan niya, gusto niya ang pagpapaligaya nito sa kanya at ang walang kapaguran nitong pagsamba sa pagkababae niya.

She was begging him to stop last night—stop from eating him, but no, he was sucking and licking her wetness and core for an hour, rendering her capability to even move a muscle on her legs.

She was drained.

Blaze took her from behind a couple of times and she rode him afterwards and spooning and standing and a lot more positions that she couldn't count.

It was like they were making love for the first time—but gone the pain. Only pleasure. It just felt like the first time because Blaze was insatiable. Maybe because he missed her. At pareho silang sabik sa isa't isa kaya noong nakatulog sila ay magmamadaling araw na.

There was a slight pain on her vagina, it felt sore, but she still enjoyed it.

Umangat ang kamay ni Happy, saka hinaplos ang pisngi ng asawa, pababa sa mga labi nito, patungong leeg at dibdib.

Sa mga dulo ng daliri niya, nararamdaman niya ang mga pilat nito na natatakpan lang ng tattoo. Hinaplos niya iyon. Lahat ng nadadaanang tattoo ng daliri niya ay pinakakatitigan niya at binabasa ang mga salitang 'yon.

Until her fingertips reached his abdomen. There were words there, small, could only be seen up close and focused.

It was her name—Happy Aravena Quinn.

Her heart swell in happiness as she frowned. "Ilang tattoo ba mayroon sa katawan mo na para sa akin?"

"Look closely."

Hindi na siya nagulat nang marinig ang boses ng asawa niya. Alam niyang madali lang itong magising.

She looked up at him. "May I?"

Blaze nodded. "My body is yours, baby. Go on."

Happy smiled as her hands traveled down and because he was naked, her hands were free to wander.

Inalis niya ang kumot na nakatakip sa katawan habang sinusuri ang bawat parte ng katawan nito.

Just above her name was the words "owned by" and then her name.

It made her smile and looked at Blaze's face. "You love too much." She could feel it. "Am I right?"

Blaze nodded. "This is how I love, baby, I give my all."

Her face softened. She knew. "Thank you."

He smiled. "I don't want a thank you, I want an I love you too."

Mahina siyang natawa. "I love you, Blazey."

His smile widened as she returned to what she was doing. Caressing his skin and admiring his tattoo.