CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 50

IT WAS TEAM HAPPINESS versus Team Oldies that day. Nasa pahaba silang hapagkainan na labindalawalang tao ang puwedeng umupo. Nakaupo sa kabilang dulo ang ama niya, habang siya naman ay nakaupo sa kabilang dulo rin. At sa magkabilang gilid ng kanilang kinauupuan ay nandoon ang hippeis, butler, personal ultor at tracker nila pareho ng kanyang ama.

Team Happiness were:

Happy Quinn-Vitale, the second Arkhon.

Blaze Vitale, Happy's hippeis. He was back in the team.

King Zabat, Happy and Blaze's butler.

Yrozz, Happy's tracker.

Kane Spiros, Deth and Lyf Romanov, Happy's personal ultors.

While on her father team, the Team Oldies as King called them were:

Dominick Quinn, the former second Arkhon.

Duke Von Per Vitale, her father's hippeis.

Klaus Zabat, her father and Daddy Von Per's butler.

Viscount Ruthgar Wright, her father's tracker.

Vent Romanov, her father's personal ultor.

Two of her father's team members were royalties. Duke Von and Viscount Ruthgar. While Vent Romanov was a well-known businessman in Russia. And of course, Klaus Zabat, the owner of Zabat Empire.

"Who will preside?" tanong ng ama ni King nang makaupo silang lahat.

Lyf spoke. "Out of respect, the oldies should."

The five members of Team Oldies looked at them flatly.

"Lyf, son." It was Uncle Vent, Lyf's father. "Do you want to be the perfect example of the song 'Young, Dumb and Broke'? Especially the broke part? I can make that happen."

"Dad!" Agad na umangal si Lyf, saka bumulong. "I was telling the truth. You're all oldies."

"Shut up, Lyf." It was Uncle Vent again. "If you don't want your own father to go 007 in you're ass."

"Daniel Craig style," dagdag ng ama niya na nakangiti. "I'm more handsome than him though."

Agad na sumabad si Daddy Von. "Please, Dominick, stop lifting that chair of yours. We all know that you're ugly looking."

Her father glared at him. "At least I don't look like a jackass."

"Yes. Because you look like a dick," Daddy Von retaliated.

"Enough." Namagitan na ang ama ni King. "Enough. We're here to talk." Then he glared at Sir Ruthgar who was drinking a rum. "Stop drinking or I will shove that rum into your ass!"

Nabitin sa pag-inom si Sir Ruthgar. "You're still no fun, Klaus."

"Says the guy who drank fifteen bottles of rum yesterday," sabad ni Uncle Vent.

Sumabad si Deth sa usapan. "Dad, it was out of respect that you preside. You're all in your fifties and—"

Tiningnan ng lima nang masama si Deth na agad na tumahimik.

Happy sighed and slapped the table to get everyone's attention. "We're here to have a meeting. For once, be serious. I'm not kidding!"

Her dad immediately whispered to his teammates. "My princess is pregnant. That's hormones talking plus she's really a bully so she's more than scary now—"

"Silence please." Hinilot niya ang sentido. "Huwag n'yong painitin ang ulo ko!" Bumaling siya sa tracker niya. "Yrozz, the Triad system, how far can you go to infiltrate them?"