CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

"YOUNG MISS!" Boses Iyon ni King na agad na nagpalingon kay Happy. Bumili siya ng kape sa cafeteria at naglalakad na pabalik sa inookupang pribadong kuwarto ni Lucky sa ospital.

"King..."

Hinihingal ito nang makalapit sa kanya at agad na nagpaliwanag, "I'm sorry, Young Miss. I know I told you that I wouldn't report to your father anymore but I told Master Dominick about your sister—"

"Thank you."

Napatanga sa kanya si King nang magpasalamat siya. "I reported to your father, Young Miss, in case you didn't hear me the first time."

"I did." She smiled. "And thank you for telling my dad. He called me, he said he'll be here soon."

King looked relieved. "I hope this doesn't make you feel jealous over your sister."

Tumaas ang kilay niya. "Why would I be?"

"He called because of Lucky, not because of you, Young Miss."

That pinched her heart. "A little bit jealous yes, but it's different. Lucky, my little sister, needs him more than I do, King. This is a life and death situation, while mine was just, you know, clarification and confusion. It's two different things. And I'd been with Dad for a long time now and Lucky, they just met. Lucky deserves more time with him than I do."

King smiled. "Thank you for understanding the Master."

Happy shrugged. "The things I'll do for my family, King."

Kinuha ni King mula sa pagkakahawak niya ang dalawang kape na dala. "This is my job, assisting you, don't take it away from me please."

Mahina siyang natawa, saka nauna nang naglakad pabalik sa kuwarto ni Lucky habang nasa likuran lang niya si King.

Nang makapasok si Happy sa kuwarto, agad niyang naramdaman ang bigat ng saloobin ng mga nasa loob niyon.

Blake was sitting on the stool beside Lucky's bed and holding Lucky's hand. While Blaze and Axel was conversing about Lucky's condition and how they ccould help her feel better.

And King... he went to Blake's side and put the coffee on the table near Blake's. "It may not seem like it but Lady Lucky, she will be fine. And if you need anything, I'll assist you in any way I can."

"Thanks, King," Blake whispered.

Napangiti siya na nauwi sa mahinang tawa nang ang isang kape na hawak ni King ay ibinigay nito kay Blaze na nalukot ang mukha.

"You need it," sabi ni King, saka kinuha ang kamay ni Blaze at pilit nitong pinahawakan sa lalaki ang styrocup na may lamang kape bago bumalik sa harap niya. "If you need anything, Young Miss, I'll be outside."

"King, I'll be fine—"

"No, you're not." He smiled at her. "It's my job, as your butler, to assist you in any way that I can and this is me doing that job."

Humugot siya ng malalim na hininga. "You being my butler is because my dad is an Arkhon, right? I mean you're rich and you're just my butler. It explains everything."

"I am glad that you now know what your father is but..." King winked. "Get your facts straight, Young Miss. You have a long way to go."

Nang makalabas si King, lumapit naman sa kanya si Blaze.

"What's with your bodyguard—no, I'm your bodyguard. Let me rephrase it what's with that weirdo giving me coffee?"

Nagkibit-balikat si Happy. "I don't know. Ako ang bumili ng coffee pero hindi ko sinabi sa kanya to give it to you and Blake. It's actually for Blake and me." She sighed. "Anyway, how's my sister doing?"