Chapter 22: This perfect world of my life.

I was driving to the airport along the snow covered weather and icy roads, excited to see Frank again. When I parked in a parking stall, not too far away from the airport entrance and walked towards where Frank's plane would land.

I waited in the uncomfortable blue chairs for awhile until they announced that Frank's plane was landing. I stood up and walked to the gate, looking at a small figure pulling a suitcase behind him, walk up to me.

When Frank saw me his face lit up and he started walking a lot faster towards me and hugged me when he got close enough. Frank's hair had grown a bit from the last time I'd seen him which really wasn't a surprise, I don't think Frank had gotten a haircut for the whole time he's been in LA which was four months already.

I hugged Frank tightly as he hugged me back. I kissed his cheek and lead him to the exit of the airport, walking out with him and walking to my car.

"Frankie, baby is it alright if we go straight to my parent's house?" I asked. "My parents would love to meet you"

"Al-alright" Frank said and leaned over to me, sitting in the drivers seat and kissing the corner of my mouth.

I turned to Frank and cupped both of his cheeks, pressing my lips to his and kissing him deeply. It had been too long since I had seen Frank.

*Frank's POV*

Gerard and I drove to his parents house and were there in really no time at all. When we got to the door Gerard was greeted by hugging and loud parents and "Gee! You're home!"

"Gerard, is this Frank?" Someone who I guessed was his mom said. Gerard nodded and introduced me to his parents, Donna and Don.

I shook both of their hands and smiled but when I went to Donna she pulled me into a bone crushing bear hug. Gerard and I walked into the house and Gerard lead me downstairs to his room and I placed my bag beside his bed and he did the same.

Gerard and I walked upstairs and Gerard pulled me over to his living room couch. I sat on Gerard’s lap and had my arms wrapped around his neck, pressing my face into his chest. Gerard was hugging me while his parents were sitting in the kitchen and talking about something quietly and preparing dinner. I was almost falling asleep due to how comfortable I was.

“Hey Frank?” Gerard asked out of nowhere. “Do you remember when I was carrying you and Jack asked when’s the wedding, and you said soon?”

“Y-yeah” I sighed.

“Did you really mean that? You want to marry me?” Gerard asked.

“Y-yeah and m-aybe someday have a family with you t-too!” I smiled.

Gerard’s face contorted into a frown and I asked him what was wrong, moving my hips closer to his. He looked down for a bit before placing I placed my hand underneath his chin and made him look up at me. Gerard ran his hand down my cheek and moved it to my hair, which by now was getting quite long.

“Frankie, I’m sorry, I don’t want to” Gerard said.

“W-what?” I asked, startled.

I felt my stomach drop and get scared. Gerard didn’t love me. He didn’t want to marry me, he didn’t want to live with me and have a family with me. I pushed myself off of Gerard and slowly walked downstairs to Gerard’s room where we were staying. Gerard was following me but I refused to talk to him. I grabbed my headphones and turned up the music really loud, drowning out Gerard.

Ten minutes and around two and a half songs later, I saw Donna walk into the room. Out of repeat and wanting to make a good impression, I took out my earphones and started talking to her.

“Frank, hon what’s wrong?” Donna asked.

“I-I was being stupid! I was pushing G-Gerard too f-ast” I choked out.

“Ohh, Frank s’alright.” Donna said and gave me a hug. “I’ll go get Gerard, alright?”

I nodded and watched as Donna disappeared out of the room. Gerard ran in a couple seconds later and picked me up, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back.

“Frank I’m sorry, I’d really love to marry you someday, I think that would be the best day of my life, I just don’t know about having a family…” Gerard said.

“Th-thank you Gerard!” I said. “L-love you”

“I love you too.” Gerard said and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Gerard started kissing me and during the kiss, I laid down on the bed, so now Gerard was hovering over top of me and kissing me and I was laying on my back. Usually I would have freaked out but I didn't care at the moment.

Gerard and I had to go up for dinner so we walked upstairs and ate dinner quickly before excusing ourselves. Before we even got out the kitchen, Gerard walked up to me, picked me up with his hands under my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck before Gerard carried me downstairs to his room.

Gerard placed me on his bed and laid down with me, hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek.

"Frank, I'd love to have a family with you someday. How about that? They could be like mini us. Aww that'd be cute!" Gerard smiled at me.

I nodded my head and kissed Gerard softly before laying down on top of him, wrapping my arms around his ribs and resting my head on top of his chest and falling asleep

Authors note;

3 chapters left.

Look alive sunshine.

T xoxo