Chapter 15: Here we are again, love.

*Frank's POV* (A/N NEW POV. -CHEERS FOR TAYLOR-)

When we landed in LA I was greeted by heat almost immediately. It was weird being in pyjamas but no one asked about it. When I got off the plane and All Time Low decided to sit down for some reason, I don't know why, they'd just been sitting down for the past six hours. I unlocked my phone and called Gerard.

"Hello?" Gerard said.

"B-babe! I made it, I'm safe! I l-love you" I said. You could practically hear Gerard smile through the phone.

"Thats great! I gotta go cause Mikey is badgering me to talk to him but we'll talk soon" Gerard said.

"O-okay bye" I said as I hung up the phone.

Jack got a rental car for all of us which we would be using over the next six months and we piled all our luggage into the back. We were staying at this hotel room which was actually pretty big. There was four bedrooms in total so I was guessing Alex and Jack would sleep together. I claimed a room for myself and started unpacking my stuff into the dresser drawers. I didn't mind my room but I didn't like it so much either. I flung myself into the bed, not changing out of Gerard's pyjamas and falling asleep.

The next week I spent as much time as I could, talking to Gerard. All Time Low would go to the studio often and sometimes bring me if I got up early enough. This morning I woke up to everyone laughing and fighting. I knew they weren't really fighting but I still hid my head under my pillow and tried to fall asleep. Soon the door to my room burst open and Rian was standing there, holding my laptop.

"Frankie, your boyfriend is face-timing you!" Rian said in a sing-song voice. I sat up slowly and reached out for my laptop. Rian handed it to me and walked away. "He's fun to talk to" Rian added before leaving.

I blushed and placed my laptop on my lap and looked at the screen. Gerard was on it, smiling at me and started waving.

"Hey baby" Gerard said.

"H-hi Gerard" I replied.

"I miss you" He said. I nodded and told Gerard that I missed him too. "How much longer until your birthday?" Gerard asked.

"Uh-hm It's the f-first week of September now s-s-so two months-s." I said.

"Great! I promise you, I'm getting you a present somehow" Gerard said.

"O-okay" I said and smiled.

I told Gerard I loved him and said goodbye and before I knew it, I was out the door with All Time Low and on the way to the studio.

Authors note:

Frank eh?

I hate my weaknesses, they made me who I am.

T xoxo