Chapter 10: Sometimes we all blackout

After breakfast, Frank and I headed back to his room. I fell down onto Frank's bed, exhausted from everything that we've done in the past couple of days. Frank laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his head on my chest. I had my hands behind my head. I was ready to fall asleep and I think Frank was sleeping too. It was still the morning but I was okay with sleeping. I woke up in the middle of the day feeling extremely dizzy. I was sweating and felt sick. When I opened my eyes, the room seemed to be spinning and distorting. I pushed Frank off of me and started walking around Frank's room. The room kept spinning and I walked out of Frank's room, to the kitchen. I stumbled my way to the kitchen sink and grabbed a glass of water. I still wasn't feeling any better so I managed to pull myself to Frank's room and wake him up.

"Fr-Frank I need to go back to Mikey's...I-I need my pills" I stated.

Frank jolted up and grabbed my arm, carefully leading me to the front door and to my car. Frank grabbed my keys before we both walked out the door. I sat in the passengers side and hung my head in my hands and closed my eyes, focusing on the darkness. When we got to Mikey's house, Frank started tapping my shoulder. I looked up and Frank opened the door of the drivers side and started to make his way to where I was. I could see clearer now but Frank still lead me into the house. Frank lead me into the guest room and sat me on the bed. Soon he came back with all of the bottles of pills I kept on the counter. He placed them all on the beside table and I started looking through the bottles, taking the ones I needed to. Frank left for a minute and came back holding a glass of water. I took it from Frank's hands and took all the pills I needed. I closed my eyes, still sitting up but not wanting to look at the world in front of me. I kept my eyes closed for a long time and eventually I fell asleep. When I woke up, Frank was sitting in a chair, looking at his phone and texting someone. Around his eyes was red and it looked like he'd been crying.

"Frank, c'mere" I said.

Frank got off the chair and walked over to where I was, laying down next to me and resting his head on my shoulder. I started stroking his hair with my hand. I wasn't going to ask him what was wrong, not yet. I needed to let him calm down for a while. Frank eventually took his head off of my shoulder and looked up at me, smiling and pecked my lips for a second. Frank and I spent the next twenty minutes cuddling in the guest bed until Frank looked around frantically. I finally realized Frank hadn't brought his notepad.

"Do you want to say something to me?" I asked.

Frank nodded. I walked to the kitchen and found a few sheets of lined paper and a pencil. I brought them back to the guest room and handed them to Frank. Frank smiled and took them, writing something down.

'i'm going outside.' Frank wrote.

He stuffed his left hand in his hoodie pocket and took the notepad and pencil with him. I knew Frank was going outside to smoke, so I let him be for awhile. It was around thirty minutes later before I decided to stand up and walk to where Frank was outside, sitting on the front porch. I opened the front door and stood, looking at Frank.

"Hi" I said. Frank turned around and looked at me, before waving. Frank still had a look where he was nervous plastered on his face

"Frank, is there something you're not telling me?" I asked.

Frank shook his head. I sighed and sat down and moved closer to him. He handed me a cigarette and I took it and lit it without thinking. Frank continued to sigh and breathe out the smoke. I took a long drag from my cigarette and breathed it out in the direction opposite from Frank.

"Somethings bugging you hun, what's wrong?" I asked.

'nothing'

"You promise?"

'yes, I promise'

I sat there for awhile staring into space and thinking.

"Okay."

Authors note;

25 Chapters, thats what i've decided :)

Art is something you really believe in

T xoxo