Chapter 20: Still hold your head up high.

Gerard had called a taxi and before we got out to door to go to the concert, both of us had to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain black t-shirt and Gerard grabbed his blue jeans and a black and white striped shirt with his leather jacket.

"You look so perfect, Frankie" Gerard said as we both stood at the front door. I started blushing.

"Th-thank you, you d-do too" I smiled at Gerard.

Gerard pressed his lips to my forehead and we both walked out of the door and to the elevators. When we got on the main floor, Gerard and I walked outside the front door of the hotel and got in a taxi that was waiting for us. I was excited on the whole way to the concert and Gerard was trying to calm me down.

The taxi was small and uncomfortable but with the amount of space we had made us sit right next to each other so it was alright. I rested my head on Gerard's shoulder and watched the road pass by as we drove on.

When we finally got to where the concert would be Gerard stepped out of the door first and was followed by me. After Gerard paid the taxi driver, the taxi driver sped off and left Gerard and I to walk around for a bit.

There were merch stands and placed where you could get food as well. Gerard looked around for a bit and when he spotted the bathroom sign he started talking to me.

"Hey, I'm just going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back soon" Gerard said.

I nodded and watched as Gerard walked away. I turned to look at all the shirts that were on the table and when I found one I liked I was about to ask the people working there to get it for me until someone came up behind me.

"Move outta the way, short stuff" A voice said.

I turned around, expecting to see someone who wasn't too much taller than me but there were a few teenagers who were around half a foot taller than me. They couldn't be much older than fifteen because of their baby faces but then again I looked like I was twelve sometimes because my height and face. I ignored the people who were towering over me and instead looked at the shirts again.

"I said move" The tall one said and shoved me out of the way.

"Don't touch him again!" I heard a voice call out to the guy.

I looked around the group of people who were standing in front of me and I could see Gerard. He walked over to where I was and the teenagers turned around to look at where Gerard was.

"Ohhh look, are you his boyfriend?" The tall one said again.

"Yes actually, and I don't want you to touch Frank again." Gerard said

"Oh like this" The guy said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Seriously stop." Gerard said.

Gerard ran up to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the teenagers. We found where we had to go for our seats. Yes we have seats because we were pretty far back but I was still excited that we get to see one of my favorite bands live. We sat down at our seats and Gerard put his arm around me. I smiled and leaned my head on Gerard's shoulder and watched the stage, waiting for when the band would walk out.

"Ho-how much longer are y-you here for?" I asked.

"I leave tomorrow, I'm sorry. Gerard replied.

I bowed my head and looked at the ground for a bit. I didn't want Gerard to leave, I loved having him around and it sucked when he wasn't here, with me.

"Hey, maybe you can come to Jersey for Christmas and visit me then!" Gerard said and smiled.

"O-okay." I smiled back at Gerard.

Gerard kissed the corner of my mouth and smiled before I could hear everyone cheering and I looked to the stage and could see the band walking out, smiling and waving, walking to their places on the stage.

Authors note;

One day your life will flash before your eyes make sure it's worth watching.

T xoxo