Chapter 9: Dry your tears, I'll lift you up

My heart melted when Frank said that he loved me. He didn't say it but he wrote it and it still melted my heart.

"I love you too" I replied.

I didn't know if I actually really loved Frank. Yeah, I did really really like him. But what I felt for Frank was very strong. Almost love, it wouldn't take much time to fall in love with Frank, he was so perfect and sweet and everything you'd look for in someone.

Frank smiled and looked up at me. We left the main street and shopping later in the day and drove back to Mikey's house once again listening to Music. Frank decided to put on some older songs, Black Flag, which I was cool with. When we got back to Mikey's house Frank and I both curled up onto the couch. When it was getting late I looked at the clock and realized it was around seven.

"Frank, maybe you should go home?" I asked, it was more of a statement, not a question.

Frank nodded and I stood up off the couch. I waited for Frank's footsteps to follow me but I couldn't hear anything. When I turned around, Frank was still sitting on the couch with his arms reached open. I looked at him puzzled for a moment until he picked up his notepad.

'I'm tired, can you carry me? Please?' Frank asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to where Frank was, picking him up bridal style and walking out the front door with him in my arms. We both sat down in my car and I started driving. Frank was looking out the window at the dark blue sky with the orange and pink clouds, indicating it was getting dark and the sun was setting. When we got to Frank's house all the lights were still on. Frank and I walked to the front door and I knocked on it but there was no answer. Frank moved me out of the way and turned the doorknob, stepping in.

'its normally open' Frank smiled.

I followed Frank inside. When we got into Frank's house we both noticed Jack sleeping on the couch. Frank giggled and started walking to his room. I stayed standing in the front hall until Frank motioned for me to follow him. I followed Frank to his room and sat down with him on his bed. Frank started twiddling his thumbs and looking down at his hands. Soon I cleared my throat and Frank looked up at me. He giggled for a second and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back, lacing my fingers in his hair. After a while of kisses and awkward conversations I decided it would be a good idea if I left and went home...well to Mikey's.

"Hun, I'm going back to Mikey's now alright?" I said. Frank grabbed my hand tightly as I stood up.

'noooo! Please stay here'

"Where do I stay? I'm done with couches" I said.

'stay here, you can sleep here!' Frank patted the bed beside him.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, laying down on Frank's bed. Frank soon laid beside me, facing me. I smiled at Frank and he smiled back at me before I kissed his nose which made him giggle. Frank yawned before turning to lay on his back and closing his eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek before wrapping an arm around his waist. In the morning when I woke up I was holding Frank close to me and his head was pressed into my chest. I let go of Frank and sat up, about to get off the bed until I could feel the bed move. I turned around and Frank was now sitting up and yawning.

"Good morning" I said.

Frank nodded.

"Frank?" I asked.

Frank looked at me before reaching for his notepad.

"You seem to be really trusting of me if I...uh..if I went through what you went through I wouldn't really trust anyone" I said. Frank looked down before grabbing his marker and writing something down.

'I really like you and I really trust you because so far you've been nice to me..."

Frank flopped down onto his bed and closed his eyes. I moved closer to him and he opened his eyes. Frank's eyes were starting to water and when he looked at me, looking down on him he wrapped his arms around my neck and started crying. I peeled Frank off of me and looked him in the eyes before handing him his notepad and marker.

'Please don't hurt me G. I love you. Please don't hurt me" Frank wrote before hugging me again.

I wrapped my arms around Frank's ribs and hugged him back, tightly. I could feel my shoulder get soaked as Frank was still crying.

"I promise you, I won't hurt you Frank." I whispered into his ear. "I love you too. I won'tever hurt you"

Frank let go of me, pushing himself off of me before kissing the corner of my mouth. I dried Frank's eyes with the sleeve of my shirt before I stood up, taking Frank's hand and walking outside his room with him. When we got past the living room I saw Jack sitting on the couch...with a guy in his lap? Jack and the guy were kissing and Frank quickly grabbed his notepad and wrote down something quickly before crumpling up the paper and throwing it at Jack. Jack quickly pulled away from the guy and grabbed the paper that landed beside him.

"Ha-ha. Nice Frank" Jack said. Frank started giggling and walked to the kitchen, followed by me.

Frank started going through the cupboards. He stopped when he found english muffins and placed two in the toaster. Frank came and sat down next to me. He placed his notepad in front of him and placed the marker on top of the paper.

"Who's that?" I asked.

'Alex, he's Jack's boyfriend'

I just nodded my head as one more question ran through my head.

"What did you say to them?" I asked, almost laughing.

'Get a room!' Frank said. He was giggling by now and I started laughing as well.

Soon the english muffins popped out of the toaster and Frank walked up to it, grabbing both of the bread slices and handed me one, placing strawberry jam in front of me. Frank was about to sit down until I leaned over the table and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks" I smiled.

Frank started blushing and took a bite of his breakfast.

'can we maybe stay here today and not go anywhere?' Frank wrote.

I nodded, agreeing. I didn't want to go anywhere today and I was looking forward to just spending the day not doing much with my boyfriend.

Authors note:

So, my sister knows my wattpad now.

That most likely means there will be smut one-shots appearing soon XD

Don't ever be full of shit.

T xoxo