Chapter 13: All of this love won't reappear

Jack had agreed to Frank staying at Mikey's with me. He said he'd bring Frank's luggage to the airport in the morning.

"Frank can you get off of me for a second, I'm going to go get a few things." I said.

Frank nodded and climbed off of me and sat on the couch, curled up in a little ball. I walked down to the hall to the guest room and grabbed the quilt tat was on the couch. I also grabbed the drawing of Frank that I had done earlier. I handed him the quilt and Frank curled up in it and after I handed him my drawing.

"Did y-you do this?" Frank whispered. He did talk, but he was quiet.

"Yeah" I said. "Y'like it?"

Frank nodded his head slowly and placed the picture on the floor beside him. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed two sprites as Frank's favorite soda is sprite and also one of those really expensive ice cream bars that Mikey had stocked up on. Mikey's freezer was basically full of the ice cream. I handed Frank the soda and ice cream and he took it and smiled at me. I kissed his cheek and started walking to where Mikey kept his DVDs by the TV. I started going through the stack and everything I had seen about six or seven times so I wasn't in the mood to watch them.

"Hey look Frank, Mikey has The Lego Movie I know its sort of kiddish but I'd like to watch it!" I said.

"Mmk-kay" Frank agreed quietly.

I slid the DVD into the movie player and waited for the screen to light up and start playing the movie. I sat down and pulled Frank into my lap. Frank smiled weakly and kissed my cheek. He started eating his ice cream and drinking his soda. I was warm underneath the blanket but it was a nice warm, not a; oh my god, i'm on fire kinda warm.

"I l-love y-you" Frank whispered.

"I love you too Frank" I said to him as I pressed my lips to his temple.

Frank seemed to have a stutter when he talked but it didn't bother me. Frank and I enjoyed watching the Lego Movie. He kept giggling at parts and was smiling the whole way through the movie. After it was done Frank had curled up in my lap. I picked him up and carried him bridal style to the guest room. I placed him on the bed and started kissing him passionately. My hands started trailing up and under Frank's shirt which was so stupid of me. Frank pushed me off of him.

"Gerard, I'm n-not ready to go th-through this ag-gain." He choked out.

"Oh Frank, I'm sorry." I said and started stroking his cheek with the back of my hand.

"It's ok-kay" Frank said before kissing the corner of my mouth.

I climbed off of Frank and went to my bags of stuff. I pulled out a pair of pyjamas for Frank and gave them to him. Frank made me turn around while he changed and after, he handed me his clothes and I took them, putting them in a plastic shopping bag. I changed into pyjamas and walked to the bed and laid down behind Frank, pulling him close to me and kissing his neck softly.

When I got up in the morning I had to wake Frank up. He refused to change out of my pyjamas and into his actual clothes other than his red hoodie. He also refused to walk, so I carried Frank and his clothing out to my car. I set him down in the passenger's seat before going back into the house and grabbing my medication and a plastic water bottle and walking out to my car. I took the pills before I drove off. It was around five in the morning which was good timing because the airport was awhile away. Frank had fallen asleep in the seat next to me. I smiled and continued to focus on the road. When we got to the airport I woke Frank up. He carried his baggie of clothing into the airport. When we got there I could see all of All Time Low, looking tired in the blue chairs that were by the gates. They had their luggage surrounding them and their instrument cases as well. Frank and I didn't sit down with them right away, we went for coffee at the built in Starbucks in the airport.

"I-I don't wanna go!" Frank said.

"It's going to be okay, it's only six months." I said and grabbed Frank's hand. "Thats not that long! Plus you'll love California! I promise you"

We walked back to the gate where Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack were slouched over in the chairs. Frank and I didn't sit down, instead we stood up and I held him in my arms. He was sobbing while I held him against my chest, rubbing his back and telling him that everything would be alright.

"FLIGHT C27 TO LOS ANGELES WILL BE BOARDING NOW" A voice came over the intercom.

"No! No nonononono!" Frank started screaming.

"Frank, hun, it'll be okay, I promise you. Six months brings you to...February." I said. "I'll see you then. Also, you better be back by Valentines day" I said. Frank weakly smiled at me. "I love you, see you soon"

Authors Note:

*MAY HAVE NEW POV SOON*

You kiss the enemy's hands, I got nothing

T xoxo