Chapter 3: And you will fall in love with the moonlight.

I drove to this one place that I used to go there when I was a teenager with my friends. I got to this sort of cleared area in the middle of nowhere and you could see the stars really well. I parked and got out of my car followed by Frank. I sat on the hood of my car and helped Frank up. Frank seemed to be mesmerised by the stars and you could see the moonlight shining on his face. I was looking at Frank and he didn't notice me. Frank kept turning his head in different directions to look at all the stars.

"Pretty cool huh?" I asked.

Frank looked at me and nodded his head. I had my hands resting on my stomach and I closed my eyes for a quick second but then that quick second turned into a minute and that minute turned into thirty. I woke up by Frank violently shaking my shoulder.

"Agh! Stop it I'm awake!" I yelled. Frank smiled and reached for his notebook.

'sleepyhead'

I laughed and crawled off the front of my car and Frank did the same and hopped back into the passenger side of my car. I looked at him and smiled. I was about to fall asleep so I decided to start driving.

"Frank do you want me to drive you home or go back to Mikey's?" I asked.

'well, considering that my car is at yours I think we should go there.'

Frank and I were both yawning a lot on the drive back. When I got to Mikey's house I waved goodbye to Frank and was about to unlock the front door to Mikey's until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'bye Gerard'

"Bye Frank" I smiled.

Frank hugged me and I was surprised at first but I hugged him back and waved him goodbye. Frank got in his car and wove me goodbye from the drivers seat before driving off. I unlocked Mikey's front door and walked in. Mikey was sitting on the couch, facing the TV and shoveling handfuls of popcorn into his mouth. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Has Frank gone home?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, he just left" I replied.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Good, we went out for dinner and then we watched the stars." I replied.

Mikey started giggling and continued to watch the TV. I sat down and tried to make sense of what was going on in the movie but I really couldn't. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and started eating it. I was getting tired so I kicked Mikey out of the living room and tried to fall asleep. When I woke up in the morning it was early like when Mikey woke me up yesterday but Mikey was still sleeping. I walked out of his house and got into my car and drove to the Starbucks. Frank was sitting at the coffee bar again and I walked up to him.

"Hey Frank!" I said. Frank turned around and started looking through his backpack.

'hi!' Frank smiled wide. I looked around and Frank once again didn't have any food or drink in front of him.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked. Frank nodded and started writing down on his notepad.

'can I get a caramel macchiato?'

I stood up and before I could go to the counter, Frank stopped me and handed me a five dollar bill. I refused but Frank insisted I paid with his money. I came back holding Frank's drink and sat it down in front of him. He smiled and took a sip and Frank almost spat it out.

'ow'

"Did you burn yourself?" I asked. Frank nodded.

I sat there trying to figure out something to say and looking around the coffee shop until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

'can we go out again later?' Frank asked.

"Sure!" I said and smiled.

Frank and I 'talked' for around another forty-five minutes until Frank said that he had to go and I said that I should have been going too. Frank and I walked out the door to Starbucks together. I was about to walk to my car until I felt two arms wrap around my torso. I was surprised at first but I knew who it was. I turned around and hugged Frank back.

"I'll see you later?" I asked.

Frank nodded and waved me goodbye.

Authors note:

I told you that I'd update.

So unless you haven't caught on yet its in Gerards POV.

Also, if they're any spelling or grammar mistakes I'm sorry but I'm terrible (I'm guessing this is the point i get things trown at me)

If there are any please tell me in the comments or something.

I'm updating this at 6am. I woke up, read the clock wrong and now I'm ready with over an hour left -,-

Keep Running.

T xoxo