Chapter 28: Twin's First Wedding (Ceremony)

Two days later.
Skye Pov

I really still can't believe my best friend is getting married to THE Sebastian Stan. I'm happy for her though, she found someone that makes her happy.

"Sami, you better come over here right now." I say in a stern voice, and Samantha walks over to me.

"I sorry I was a bad girl Momma." Sami says, kissing me on the cheek before I help her get dressed.

"You're okay baby girl, you just have to listen." I say, kissing Samantha on the forehead. I look up to see Taylor walking out. "Wow Taylor, you look absolutely amazing."

"Thanks bestie." Taylor says, and we hug carefully.
•••

"The couple have prepared their own vows. Sebastian, you can go first." The preacher says, and Sebastian clears his throat, pulling a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolding it before speaking.

"Taylor, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you. You're my best friend, my lover, my soulmate. The love we possess is genuine and true... God united us with the intent that we belong together. This I believe with all my heart. So, in the prescence of God, our family, and our friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful husband. In sickness and in health, in good times and bad ones too, and in happiness as well as sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you, and cry with you. To never take one second for granted, and to cherish you, now and forever." Sebastian says, tears in his eyes as he finishes his vows with his voice breaking in a few places.

"Oh geez, how am I supposed to top something like that?" Taylor asks, which cases everybody to laugh.  "Sebastian, I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might have never met you."

"You may now kiss the bride." The preacher says, closing his Bible. Sebastian pulls Taylor into a sweet and tender kiss, which causes the audience to erupt in cheers.