Chapter 8

Okay, huge time skip to a couple days before Skye's birthday, which is October 24th, and her birthday is on a Friday. So let's say it's Monday, October 20th.
Skye Pov

"So, got any special plans for your birthday this weekend?" My new best friend Taylor days, and I shake my head.

"Not really, just a small party with my family." I say, and Taylor looks bummed out. "But I asked my parents, and you can come too. Hey, wanna hang out after school? My two little brothers and my little sister are staying the night at my grandparents house, so they won't be there."

"Sure, I'd love to come over." Taylor says, and I grin.
•••

As Taylor and I are eating pizza and watching Spiderman: Homecoming, I get a Skype call from Tom. I scoot away from Taylor, and hold up my pointer finger when she gives me a weird look.

"I'll explain in a minute." I say, and she nods. I answer the Skype Call, and Tom's face fills the screen. I put in my earbuds, keeping one out so I can still pay attention to Taylor as well as Tom.

"Hey love, how was school?" Tom asks, and I sigh. "That bad huh?"

"Not necessarily, but I just don't like school. You're so lucky that you've graduated already." I say, and Tom chuckles. "Anyways, how was your day?"

"It was pretty good, but I didn't get to spend it with you, so it could have been better." Tom says, and I blush.

"Awe, stop it you sap." I say, and Tom smiles.

"What are you doing?"

"Eating pizza, watching Spiderman: Homecoming, and hanging out with my best friend Taylor. Would you like to meet her?" I say, and Tom nods.

"Sure." Tom says, and I wink at him before sitting back down on the bed next to Taylor.

"Taylor, you're about to meet my boyfriend, don't freak out, okay?" I say, and Taylor nods, giving me another weird look. "Babe, meet my best friend Taylor. Taylor, meet my boyfriend, Tom Holland."

"Is this why you wanted to watch this movie?" Taylor asks me, and I nod, smiling. "Makes sense."
•••

"Bye Taylor, thanks for letting her come over Mrs. Cortez!" I yell from the front door, waving as Taylor and her mom drive away.
<•><•><•>

Cast List (Spn Actors play themselves, and who they play on Spn, so that part doesn't change, and it's the same with the Marvel actors.)

1. Skye Evangeline Padalecki played by Joey King.

2. Taylor Cortez played by Ronni Hawk