Chapter 12

A month later.
Skye Pov

"Hey love, was sounds good for dinner?" Tom asks, walking in the living room from the kitchen.

"I dunno." I say, playing with the edge of my blanket. "I'm not really hungry."

"What's wrong babe? You're more quiet and subdued than usual." Tom says, coming to sit down on the couch beside me.

"I'm just really tired. I didn't get hardly any sleep last night. I fell asleep at 9:00, and woke up at 11:00. I've been up since then." I say, scooting and laying my head down in Tom's lap. "I just want some sleep."

"Then go to sleep Love." Tom says, playing with my hair. I sigh, rolling over to lay on my back. "Nightmares?" I nod, and Tom nudges for me to sit up, and I do so. Then he gets up, picks me up bridal style, and takes me back to our shared bedroom.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" I ask, watching my boyfriend as he changes into pajamas, then climbs under the covers and snuggles up next to me.

"Making sure you get a good night's sleep love, just close your eyes." Tom says, wrapping his arms around me. I close my eyes as I'm told, and I'm asleep shortly after.
•••

I wake up a few hours later, and Tom isn't in bed next to me anymore. Confused, I get out of bed, rubbing my eyes as I walk down the hallway. I freeze when I here Tom talking in the kitchen. It's just Tom's voice that I hear, so he's probably on the phone. I decide to eavsdrop.

"I don't know man, when should I do it?" Tom asks, and I freeze. Is he gonna break up with me? "Well yeah, duh, but I mean I want to make it really cute and romantic for her." So he's not breaking up with me. That's good to know. "Yeah Haz, everything is perfect. I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Thanks for your help man, I appreciate it. Wish me luck."