Chapter 9: Birthday

Time skip to October 24, Skye's Birthday
Skye Pov

I wake up in the morning, realizing what day it is. Woo hoo, it's my eighteenth birthday! Yay me. Not the sarcasm. Literally the only reason why I'm excited to be eighteen is once I finish school I can move to London to be closer to Tom.
•••

I walk in the front door, extremely pissed off. I head straight to my room, not talking to anybody.

Turns out that all of my friends except Taylor were using me to meet my parents, and to try and meet my boyfriend as well. Those same friends were calling me names like slut, whore, bitch, pussy, and dumb cunt behind my back, and I just found out today. And on my birthday nonetheless.

"Son of a bitch." I mumble under my breath, sighing and shaking my head. I hear into my bathroom to take a quick shower so I can have time to get ready before the party.
•••

"Skye, come downstairs. Gen and I have a really big suprise for you." Jared says, knocking on my door as I'm slipping on my flip flops. I grab my phone before opening the door. "I have to blindfold you, but I'll help you don't the stairs so you don't fall." Jared tells me, and I spin around, then Jared ties a folded black bandana over my eyes so I can't see anything.

Once we get to what I'm guessing is the dining room used for everyday things, Jared untied the blind fold.

I look around, not seeing what my "big suprise" is, until my eyes land on Tom who's looking yo at me from the table with a smile on his face.

"Tom!" I yell, wrapping my arms around him as he walks over to me. "I missed you so much." I hear two pairs of footsteps fade away, so I'm assuming Jared and Gen left to give us some alone time. "It's been a tough day Tommy."

"Tell me why love." Tom says, and I sigh, sitting down at the table, then Tom sits next to me.

"Turns out that all of my friends except Taylor, the one you met on Skype, were using me to meet my parents, and to try and meet you as well. Those same friends were calling me names like slut, whore, bitch, pussy, and dumb cunt behind my back, and I just found out today." I say, dropping my head in my hands. "Why are people so cruel Tom? I wish I could just move to London and live with you."

"Actually, that wish is going to come true." Tom says, and I give him a weird look. "I was talking with your parents before you came downstairs, and your mom had mentioned that you were having a really rough time at school because of friends. So, we all came up with the idea of you moving to London with me after Christmas."

"I love you Thomas Stanley Holland." I say, giving Tom a good kiss.

"I love you too, Skye Evangeline Padalecki." Tom says, and just then, Odette comes running into the room.

"Sissy!" She yells excitedly, and I pick her up.

"Ready to eat some cake and play some games?" I ask Odette, and she nods, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday." She says, laying her head on my shoulder. "I wuv you."

"I love you too little one." I say, rubbing Odette's back.