Chapter 27: Twins First Visit To The U.S

Two years later.
Skye Pov

Tom and I wanted to wait until the twins were older before we took them over to the States for the first time. Gen and Jared totally understood.

And while we're in Texas, me, Tom, and the twins will be attending my best friend from  highschool, Taylor's wedding. Taylor decided that she wanted Samantha to be the flower girl, and for Sebastian to be the ring bearer.

"Sebastian, Samantha! Come on, let's go!" I say, and the twins instantly come running up to me. I don't hold Sebastian on one hip, and Samantha on the other while Tom grabs the bags and things.
•••

"Now do you guys remember what I told you about how you're supposed to act on the plane?" I ask the twins as we're walking onto the plane.

The twins both nod, and we get seated. I hold Sebastian on my lap since he's a total Momma's boy, and Tom holds Samantha on his lap because she is a total daddy's girl. Sebastian sticks his thumb in his mouth, and I wrap in him a blanket as the plane begins to take off.
•••

"Love, we just landed in Austin." Tom says, and I stretch, careful of my son that's laying on my chest. I get up, and we all get off the plane and head towards Jared and Gen's house.
•••

"Sissy!" Odette yells, running over to me. She has gotten so much bigger, now that she's almost six years old. Tom is almost eleven, and Shepp is almost nine.

"Hey kiddo, how's kindergarten going so far?" I ask, holding Odette's hand as I walk into the house, still carrying Sebastian in my other arm.

"It's been super fun. I know how to tie my shoes, and I know all my ABC's." Odette says, smiling proudly.