Chapter 15

Time skip to when Tom and Skye land in the Austin airport the next day. The date is now March 1st, Tom and Skye have been engaged for a little over a month.
Skye Pov

"I'm just so excited to see them again Tom!" I say, practically bouncing as Tom and I grab our luggage.

"I know love." Tom says, kissing my temple.

"Oh, there's Cliff over there!" I say, grabbing Tom's hand and walking over to my old bodyguard. "Hey Cliff, thanks for picking us up."

"Anytime."
•••

"Ready?" I mouth to Tom in the hallway, having texted Jared while we were on our way here for everybody to meet in the living room. I count down three, two, one on my fingers before running into the living room. "Surprise!" I tell, then little Tom, Shepp, and Odette all come running towards me, hugging my legs.

"Sissy!" Odette says, reaching for me. I pick her up, rubbing her back. "I missed you."

"I missed you two little one." I say, kissing Odette on the cheek. "Have you been good for Mom and Daddy?" Odette nods, and I smile, hugging her again.
•••

"Skye, is that an engagement ring I see?" Gen says, grabbing my hand. "Oh my god, it is! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks Mom." I say, hugging her. "Tom even asked for Dad's blessing and everything."

"I'm glad he did, that's the right way to do it." Gen tells me, nodding in approval. "So, where did he do it?"

"He actually proposed to me over breakfast at our house. The mood was perfect, and his proposal was so heartfelt." I say, smiling as I remember that day. That was a good day.

"Awe, that's sweet." Gen replies, and I nod.