Chapter 20: Maternity Photoshoot

Huge time skip. Skye is now five months pregnant, and for the sake of the story, we're gonna say it's June 24th. Skye and Tom will be flying back the states to spend 4th of July with the Supernatural family.
Skye Pov

"Tom, we have to get going, or we're going to be late!" I yell, waiting in the living room for Tom. Somehow, I managed to get ready before him, and I'm the one who's five months pregnant.

"I'm right here love." Tom says, kissing me on the cheek. "You look absolutely beautiful." Which of course makes me blush as red as my dress. I have two more outfits to change into.
•••

"Okay, Dad, place your hands on her stomach in a heart shape, and Mom, hold the ultra sound picture out away from your body." The photographer days, and after we do so, she snaps a couple pictures. "Okay, now lets get you inside and into your second outfit so we can do more poses."
•••

"These are coming out absolutely beautiful." The photographer explains as she takes a few pictures from different angles. "Alright Mom, lay down on the grass like this and Dad place the baby shoes on her stomach."

Tom carefully helps me lay on my back, then places two little baby shoes on my stomach.
•••

"Alright, we have one more outfit and a couple more poses to do, then I'll print your pictures out and you can go home!" The photographer says, and she leads me insids to get dressed in outfit number three.

We head back outside, and take pictures of the last few poses that we had left.

"Thank you so much!" I tell the photographer when she hands me the packet of pictures.

"Congratulations by the way!" The photographer says as Tom and I get in the car to go home.