Chapter 3: Hello Sam Diego!

Two days later.
Skye Pov

I wake up at 5:00 am bright and early Thursday morning to get ready to head to the airport. Today is the day I get to go to San Diego Comic Con.

I quickly brush my hair, grabbing my carry on bag that has my Iphone 8 Plus, my Macbook Pro, chargers for both devices, my Beats headphones, and my wallet. I head downstairs quietly where Jared is sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"You ready for your first convention kiddo?" Jared whispers, and I nod, smiling. "Our bodyguard, Cliff is waiting for us outside. So we should probably get going, because we still have to run by Jensen's house and pick him up as well."
•••

"So, this is Skye?" Jensen asks, getting into the back seat with me, and Jared nods. "Nice to meet you Skye, I'm Jensen. Jared tells me that you're a big fan of the show."

I nod, still half asleep and wanting to go back to bed. Jensen smiles softly at me, then we start heading for Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
•••

"You have a freaking private jet?!?" I ask, wide awake now.

"Yeah, we usually use this instead of flying on a regular plane." Jared says, shaking his head and laughing. "Come on, let's go."

We get into the jet, and I look around in absolute awe.

•••

•••

"Wake up kiddo, we're in San Diego." Jared says, gently shaking me awake. I yawn, sitting up and brushing my hair before grabbing my stuff and then following Jared, Jensen, and Cliff off the plane and into a small black car.

Jared and Cliff get in the front while Jensen and I get in the back. Cliff starts the car, and we start heading for the hotel for some sleep before the convention tomorrow.
•••

(Jared and Skye's hotel room)

Jared and I walk into the hotel room, and after I out my stuff away, I fall face first onto a bed before getting under the covers.

"Tired kiddo?" Jared asks, and I nod. I'm asleep after a few moments.