Chapter 26

Nine months later.
Skye Pov

I wake up in the middle of the night, feeling a contraction. I don't think anything of until I feel water beginnging to pool between my legs.

"Tom, wake up." I say, tapping Tom on the shoulder. "It's time, the babies are coming."

"Let's get to the hospital then." Tom says, hopping out of bed and grabbing the hospital bags before carrying them and helping me down to the car.

As we're on the way to the hospital, I text Gen.

Skye💕🌻: Hey Mom, Tom and I are on the way to the hospital. I just went into labour, so please text me back when you get this.

I shut my phone off, bouncing my leg in anticipation.
•••

"Here you are Momma, you're baby boy." The nurse says, handing me my swaddled baby boy. "What's his name?"

"Sebastian Tristan Ross Holland." I say, and the nurse writes it down, then I hand Tom baby Sebastian before the nurse hands me my baby girl. Baby Sebastian was born half an hour before his baby sister.

"And the baby girl's name?"

"Samantha Genevieve Odette Holland." I say, kissing my baby girl on the forehead.

Samantha Genevieve Odette Holland, and Sebastian Tristan Ross Holland. My two healthy and beautiful babies.
•••

skyeholland_67: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the world, Samantha Genevieve Odette Holland and Sebastian Tristan Ross Holland

skyeholland_67: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the world, Samantha Genevieve Odette Holland and Sebastian Tristan Ross Holland. (I know they both have long names, but oh well. What can you do?) Sebastian was born at 11:59 pm on April 21st weighing 9.5 oz and measuring 19 inches long. Samantha was born at 12:29 am on April 22nd weighing 6.8 oz and measuring 16 inches long.
----------
tomholland2013: Our babies are so amazing! Their Momma also rocked labour like a total boss.

nowandgen: Awe, my first ever granddaughter was named after me, and she is a cutie! So is her brother. Congratulations you guys, you'll both be amazing parents.

jaredpadalecki: Nice touch naming Sebastian partially after me.😉 But in all seriousness, I really am happy for you guys though.

jensenackles: Congratulations guys! You should bring them to Texas sometime!

daneelackles215: Congratulations on the new kiddos!