Chapter 13

Skye POV

"Good morning love." Tom says, walking into the room. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, much better." I say, stretching and yawning. "What are we doing today?"

"Um, I'll be right back. I have to go get something." Tom says quickly, rushing out of the room.

"Well, okay. That was weird." I whisper, shaking my head. Tom comes back a few moments later, holding something behind his back. "Whatcha got there Tommy?"

"I was actually planning on doing this somewhere at a fancy restaurant or something, but now it feels like the right time to do it. Skye, I have been hopelessly in love with you ever since we met at that Comic Con almost a year ago. Most people say it's too soon to know, but I know that we'll be together forever. So what I guess I'm trying to say is, Miss Skye Evangeline Padalecki, will you do me the absolute honor of becoming Mrs. Skye Evangeline Holland?" Tom asks, getting down on one knee.

"Yes! A thousands times yes!" I say, junping out of bed and hugging Tom tightly, smiling like a goofball as Tom slides the ring on my finger.

"So, when are we gonna tell the family?" I ask after a few moments

"Whenever you want to love. I have another question for you, but it isn't as near as exciting." Tom says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "How would you like to go to the premier of Spiderman: Far From Home with me? It's in Hollywood, and we could fly to Texas while we're in the states to see your family."

"That sounds amazing, I would love to go with you." I say, standing on my tip toes and giving Tom a kiss.