Sinful

Your perspective;

I awoke the next morning sleeping between Ayumi and Amanda. The bed was queen sized at least, no doubt this was Amanda's bedroom. I must have passed out last night because I can't seem to remember getting here.

A stir to my right caught my attention as Ayumi shifted slightly while wrapping her arms around my torso. Instead of panicking, I sunk into the unexpected hug. A feeling of warmth and safety washed over me. Just as I was getting comfortable, Amanda's hand grabbed my crotch! A low moan escaped my lips which in turn, woke the two up.

Amanda: Well good morning, looks like someone's happy to see me~

Oh dear...

Ayumi: Morning Mr. Sexy! May the heavens smile upon you today.

As I was about to thank Ayumi, Amanda's grip tightened much to my discomfort which caused me to hop right out of bed!

Ayumi: Mrs. Amanda! Naughty, naughty!

Amanda: Ow! Sto-OW!!!

The sound of flesh slapping flesh managed to reach my ears causing me to cringe. I decided to ignore it for the time being and head down stairs for breakfast. When I reached the kitchen I noticed the fresh smell of homemade food. I followed the aroma to the dining room table where a delicious hearty meal lay present. That smell, like the mornings I would wake up to see Leahy working hard in the kitchen before work and school.

You: Sure brings me back...

???: I'm glad!

That voice...

I turned to see a familiar figure sitting on the couch.

You: LEAHY??!!!

I rush over to give her a hug! Leahy stands up just as I reach her and grabs on. We held on to each other for dear life, nothing else mattered at that moment. Yuma came down stairs with a...confused face? Oh yeah, she never met my aunt. No doubt, she probably thought the worse.

Yuma: Um...who's this?

You: ...Leahy! Leahy (L/n), she's my aunt!

Yuma's face grew even more confused. That's right, Yuma was there when we heard of Leahy's death! Me and Leahy ended the hug before I turned my full attention to Yuma.

You: I-it's a miracle...SHE'S BACK!

Leahy: Back?

(Brief Time Skip)

You: So....you don't remember a thing?

Leahy: No. I was on the plane then everything went white. When I came to, I was standing in the middle of a field.

Yuma: And that's when the lady in black appeared?

Leahy: ...Yes.

This lady in black Leahy mentioned sounds a lot like Lorelei's mom. If she even is Lorelei's mom.

Leahy: She asked me if I wanted to see (Y/n). After I said yes, she teleported me here. I didn't want to wake anyone so I decided to cook till you all awoke.....I hope you enjo-

You: It's awesome!

Leahy: Thank you baby.

If I'm not mistaken, I could have sworn I saw Yuma's eye twitch.

Yuma: S-someone should go wake Lorelei...

Leahy: That's the little girl you found right?