Chapter 1 :D

Chapter one

(sorry about that my stupid laptop deleted my first two chapters now I gotta write the whole damn thing!!)

Oh well here ya gooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leora's POV

"WE'RE MOVING?!" I yelled at my mom.

"Yes, since your father moved to England because of his work, we thought it would be a good idea to sell this house!" squealed my mom.

"Oh come on! I grew up here!" I yelled.

"Sorry hun but we gotta move." Said mom.

"Where are we moving?" I hissed.

"To your grandmother's manison." Answered my mom.

"Oh great." I said rolling my eyes.

"What did Maya and Lily say?" I asked (sorry I forgot her sisters name so I made it up sorry)

"Your sisters are very happy." Said mom.

"Of course they are but what about their mates?" I asked hoping something would change her mind.

"Will and Mason are fine with it also." Said mom.

"Yeah, Leora its gonna be fun just loosen up." Said Mason who just came from upstairs with his hair messy.

"Gee, I wonder what you and Lily were doing upstairs." I said sarcastically.

He blushed red and looked down. "Shut up." He mumbled and I laughed.

Just then Will, Maya and Lily came down the stairs.

"Did you tell her?" asked Lily.

"Yes, I did." Said my mom.

"Yeah and we decided that we are not going." I said smiling.

"We are going and we are going now." Said my mom and snapped her fingers.

ZAP!

We were now in my grandmother's house. Did I mention my family were witches? Well, they are and let me tell ya....it sucks balls. I hate it, I want to be a normal human girl but now I had to get these stupid powers well they are not stupid. My powers are pretty awesome but I still hate it.

"Anyways, you need to get ready for the pack." Said my mom.

"What pack?" I asked.

"The werewolves, they coming here to meet us so go get ready." Said my mom.

"But-but" I was saying but my mom cut me off.

"No buts, now go!" she commanded and I went.

I went to my room, this was my room when I came over to grandma's house and now its offically my room. I miss grams, she was nice and sweet. I wish she never died, it's been like a month since she died. I sighed and decided to get ready. I knew if I kept thinking about grams, I was gonna start crying. I grabbed the first pair of clothes I found in my suitcase and went downstairs. I really didn't care what I wore, who cares I mean they're just mutts right? I walked downstairs to see Mason and Will watching football, Redskins vs. Steelers. Lily was talking to my mom about the mutts and Maya was cooking dinner. I sat down next to Will who put his arm around me.

"Sup lil sis." He said messing up my hair.

"Sup" I said boredly.

"Where's Clover?" I asked suddenly.

Will gave me a look saying you-exactly-where-she-is-and-what-she's-doing.

"Wow, already?" I said shaking my head and he nodded sadly.