Aslan's Camp

Mr. Beaver bravely hissed at the wolf blocking their way when he was pinned down by the jugular. One bite and he will be dead.

"NO!"

Mrs. Beaver wailed before she was held back by Leandre who glared lowly at Maugrim as he started to walk casually and arrogantly at them.

Peter drew out his sword in retaliation and stopped Maugrim from moving any further from the group.

"Put that down boy, someone might get hurt"

Maugrim said mainly gesturing to a struggling Mr. Beaver. Leandre felt Mrs. Beaver tense up and she was preparing to punch that wolf in the snout if he does any harm to Mr. Beaver.

"Don't worry about me! Slit his throat!"

Mr. Beaver shouted as much as he can while being pinned down "Leave now while you can, and your brother leaves with you" Maugrim offered and Leandre knew from the look on his face, he wasn't planning on letting them go.

"Stop Peter, maybe we should listen to him!" Susan pleaded as she turned to a still Peter with his sword raised and pointed towards Maugrim.

Leandre sharply turned to Susan, angry and a bit offended at her lack of intuition "How can we know for sure he isn't lying. You saw what happened to Edmund when he trusted the witch for something she might have said" Susan grew silent after that.

Maugrim growled. Despite her change of form, she was still able to find a way to turn eveyone's heads away from him.

"Don't listen to him. Kill him, Kill him now!"

Mr. Beaver shouted at Peter as Maugrim let the point of the shaking sword reach him. Taunting Peter to thrust the sword forward and end his life.

"Look, just because some man in a red suit hands you a sword doesn't make you a hero! So just drop it!"

"And leave us in the hands of wolves that mind you, hunt in packs!"

Leandre was fed up with Susan's nature of trying to stop fights by surrenduring, not even bothering to wonder of the consequences of what will happen to her family.

"No Peter! Narnia need ya!"

Mr. Beaver pleaded, they had come this far and there was no way they were going to give up now.

"What's it gonna be Son of Adam? We're not going to wait for ever and neither is the river"

Lucy felt a rumble on her side and turned to see water slowly but surely pouring out of the frozen waterfall.

"PETER!"

Lucy screamed and all eyes went to the frozen water behind them as water burst forth "Hold onto me!" Peter said before he pierced the ice down with his sword just before the entire frozen water caved in.

Leandre screamrd when she was hit by cold water as large chunks of ice fell down and hit the ice below them, causing a wave to go over them and tople everything in its path.

There was silence for a few moments as the river continued to flow. Just then, a sword pinned down on an iceberg emerged from the depths of the river followed by a hand.

The children emerged soaking wet and cold but unharmed. Lucy shivered as cold winds hit her face as they floated down and away from danger.

Leandre got separated from them and was currently being assisted by Mr. Beaver while Mrs. Beaver made sure the children were safe.

"Hold on!"

Leandre shouted as the ride got bumpy and she had to hold both sides of her iceberg. She saw Lucy slowly slipping from her coat and before Leandre was thinking, she dived and grabbed Lucy before she could slip any further.