6 히어로 (hero)

Most of this chapter is written in Namjoon POV:

"Hyung" said the purple haired producer. "hey, are you okay?"

Namjoon smiled when his hyung just hugged him stronger. Wrapping himself to his body like a koala.

Also, Namjoon still had the phone on his ear, waiting for Park Chanyel to speak. He was focused on that until felt Jin slip between his fingers.

He saw his eyes looking dead and lost on his thoughts. He saw Jin trembling as if they were outside in a cold winter night. And he thought: he is having an episode.

"Seokjin-hyung... are you having an episode?" he asked, worried.

There was no answer as Seokjin was lost in the labyrinth created by his own blurred memories.

Namjoon knew about Seokjin's past. He was there when Jin's mother called to his house phone to know if Jin was there, as he still hadn't returned home from school.

He was there when the police asked about his whereabouts. He got acquainted with the cops during that time, Namjoon was a bright child who could understand what was happening and wanted to help as much as he could to help to find his bestfriend.

But he was just a kid. And, like Jin, he started to forget about it once the storm passed and the waters calmed.

That's why he never mentioned it again and for them, it was like it never happened. He didn't want to open old scars.

For that reason, he knew about his hyung's episodes.

They used to be frequent on their youth, when Seokjin's brain was adapting at the thought of  having being abducted, about becoming an amnesiac and forgetting a long part of a painful past.

Namjoon used to be there for him, used to help and constantly participated in Seokjin's healing journey. That's why Namjoon was the second one after Jin's mother to cheer his hyung when he decided to become a model and felt proud of Seokjin's decision to defeat his fears by constantly battling them.

He was Seokjin's biggest fan: not because of his breathtaking beauty but because he was the most strong and hardworking human being on this world. He faced his fears and returned stronger. Seokjin was a true warrior.

After his debut and rising career, Namjoon was extremely euphoric when the funny, happy boy returned to his life. Kim Seokjin's became worldwide famous. With that he started to laugh again, feel and happier.

Seokjin looked happy and that was enough.

Until today, Jackson's dissiparence might have woken up some memories long forgotten. And Namjoon wanted to help him with that. Wanted to protect him. Wanted to slay Jin's demons and hug the life out of him.

Maybe Namjoon was also tricked by the perfected mask of the model.

Maybe Namjoon got used to Jin instead of Kim Seokjin.

"Yes?" said a deep voice

"Yes?" said a deep voice. "Missing People Department, Park Chanyeol speaking."

Namjoon decided to talk himself and not Jin, who started to fall sleep in his arms, his body not as cold nor trembling. The model's tense body finally starting to relax.

"Hello," said with a confidence that he was not feeling at all. "I'm Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin's friend" he hugged the older man tighter, leaning his head on his chest. "we received a response from Jackson, he said to not search for him but when we replied, our texts are not being read."

He heard a pause on the line and some machines that were making beeps.

"We already know" said the handsome grey-haired inspector, his voice collected and calm. "and I sent a patrol to Mr Kim's place to secure it and protect it" Namjoon got surprised from the fast response of the cops. "also, we received the location where that text was sent and some patrol is already heading there." he paused again, Namjoon wondering about what was he doing. "Don't worry, you will be noticed by Jeon Jungkook if we discover anything" again, he paused a little bit, Namjoon could hear the cop typing in some keyboard. "oh, we got word that he is already there, open the door."

And they heard a bell ringing. Seokjin's door bell. Namjoon stood up from the couch, carefully untangling himself from his little koala and dropped Jin into a cocoon of pillows and blankets. After doing that, he ran to open the door. And here there was, the bunny cop, smiling while holding a walky-talky into his ear.

He smiled and the world seemed brighter.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, at your service."

"How can this cute bunny be a police?" Thought Namjoon. But then, he watched behind the young cop and saw a man-made of sunshine.

He invited both men inside the models door and closed the door behind them.

Today, at last, was getting a little bit better.

Or at last,

brighter.

______________________________________

Say hello to a new character ♡

Good night and love you all!