41 (사람들이 다 죽다) Everyone Ends Up Dead

WARNING: Minor character death, mention of murder

WARNING: Minor character death, mention of murder. I didn't really describe it but thought that must warn you about it.
_______________

Jeon Jungkook stared at his phone, hoping to get some kind of answer from Taehyung, who remained silent since their last text.

He was being taken to someplace, somewhere, Shownu being the driver and Hoseok sitting beside him, talking about the case. Their boss allowed Jungkook to trail along after he promised that the model was in good hands. So, the young policeman was trying to validate if Taehyung was actually taking care of the model, but he was silent and unapproachable.

Didn't receive nor reply to any of his messages.

And being in the situation that they were, Jungkook was starting to believe that something had happened to them.

That maybe someone got them and they were lonely, trapped and cold.

Maybe worse.

So Jungkook had restless legs and couldn't avoid smiling like if nothing was wrong to Hoseok, who stared at him every time he detected signs of nervousness from the younger man.

Then, a notification popped up, from Kim Seokjin's Instagram.

The hell? They were having fun and that's why Taehyung wasn't replying any of his messages?

He clicked on the place they were and it seemed to be a traditional bar in Hongdae, pretty full of people during these hours. He wondered what Jin, a widely known public figure, was doing in a public place like that.

He dialed the model's number, just to let him now that we wouldn't arrive on time and, hopefully, cockblock his online best friend as an act of vengeance for not replying his messages. And check on him, of course.

Not because he was curious.

It rang four times before he heard the model's unmistakable laugh coming from his phone speaker.

"Yeoboseyo?" He asked once the laugh stopped and Jungkook was able to hear many voices in the background.

Jungkook cleared his throat.