11 미지수 (Unknown)

It was good that he was sitting because if not, he would had fallen and hurt his precious butt

It was good that he was sitting because if not, he would had fallen and hurt his precious butt. Honestly, this kind of hurt is not the ache he would have preferred, not now, but maybe in a future. Surely, not caused by falling in his buttocks.

His eyes were staring at the television, seeing all the people that were watching the 'crime scene'. The police agents were securing the zone, which was almost all the length of Mapo Bridge and also cut the circulation in both ways.

Curious people were trying to watch, all of them were morbid and horrible human beings. Also, the media were all trying to catch the best 'titular' to sell and win audiences by showing the 'presumably' suicide of a well known public figure.

Vultures, all of them.

The helicopter, which was filming all of this, kept showing some boats that were searching the dark waters, trying to find something on the unforgiving waters.

But Seokjin's eyes were focused on the headline 'Jackson Wang presumably committed suicide tonight'. The word suicide kept attacking his nerves because... it was impossible, right?

Jackson was a happy man, always smiled and joked around. He was the only one who laughed sincerely to his dad jokes and sometimes, replied with another one.

Like the time they went to a fashion photoshoot in Japan and he proposed to try a famous sushi restaurant near Akihabara, when the photographer felt punny enough to:

"Hey hyung" Jackson was acting like the drama queen he was. "I would avoid sushi if I was you" he paused, smiled at his employer and the model could feel his laughter to start bubbling inside his belly. "it can be a little fishy."

And Kim Seokjin laughed, startling all the pedestrians in Akihabara as they looked at Jin like he was crazy.

Seriously, he never understood why people makes fun of his laugh. The model was proud of it as it could light up a million people smiles. It was truly the almighty alpaca gift for him.

People who find his laugh horrible were the crazy ones.

Jackson's eyes were shinny, beautifully alive right then, a man full of dreams and hopes. A man who wanted to rule the world beside him. A man who was starting to become one of the best fashion photographers as International fashion magazines increasingly requested his work.

He seemed a happy man.

But so does Jin.

And he still hid many issues.

He still remembers one of the last conversations they shared, a week before, while preparing for the upcoming important LG photoshoot.