17 지수 (Ji-soo)

A/N ~

A/N ~

Make sure to have read the previous chapter, as today I published two chapters 16 and 17!

_____________________________________

Kim Daesung patted Tae's head until the boy fell sleep, feeling his breath on his skin due the open bottoms of his dark pyjama. Observing the ups and downs of his breath in and outs.

Kim Taehyung was one of the most beautiful childs.

So like his mother, who rests in pace because of an accident, two year's ago.

His features were soft and chiseled, hints of a would-be handsome teenager starting to get noticed. Slim lips, cute moles and furrowed eyebrows. His kid was a shorty with scrawny limbs, and it was concerning because Kim Taehyung grows more slowly than his peers.

He was an adorable cutie pie.

Because of that, it was so unnerving to see that apparently innocent and cute little one sharing a body with something dark and unforgiving, living inside of him.

He noticed the so called 'entity' called V when Taehyung started to act differently, most of the time while calling himself that name.

Surely, it was unnerving to watch your son act way mature that his age when he was just four year's old.

Then, when Taehyung was innocent, good and all warm, V was cold, smart and narcissistic.

They were like the both sides of a coin.

Light and darkness residing inside of one body.

He was just four year's old when his wife found a journal hidden between Tae's toys. It was a baby blue journal with Doraemon painted on it that made their hair stand on end.

The so called V made a whole entire book about how to hurt and kept people who hurt him and hated him.

Not kill, but hurt.

Also, it was shocking that a four year's old kid could draw as perfectly detailed as the drawings on that journal. Perfectly made children, perfectly drawn ropes and unbelievable drawn boy who looked like an anime, all beautiful with dark hair and cute smile under the name of 'My prince'.

They found out that Taehyung draw what he thought to be the most beautiful imaginary kid. He cried sometimes to sleep talking about how he wanted his prince to be real and to play with.

So both parents talked and decided to take his son to a psychiatrist.

Well, many psychiatrists. They assured that Taehyung would grow out of it, they said the problem was merely delayed empathy.

But V started to appear more and more. He never hurt anyone but had the potential to do it.

And the bullying started. Kids didn't understand why sweet Taehyung called himself V and made fun of him. Cruel children insults were one of the incentives for the other personality to come to the surface.