46 너? (You?)

It was really, really strange

Exactly like that moment when you find yourself wanting to wake up from a really, really bad dream.

Almost like these terrifying nightmares where someone who was wearing all white-colored clothes was following you around in the street to your home. And when you finally arrived home, after turning a thousand times with your heart strangling you in the middle of your throat, the door was closed. Then, suddenly, the lock was excruciatingly slow to open and he was so close, too near you. After trying to open it without success, you could feel him breathing down your neck. Suddenly, you couldn't scream because you don't have a voice and it's the worst and most frustrating circumstance because he was harming you... and you couldn't ask for help. You can't even let your family know that someone wanted to injure and maybe kill you all.

Slowly.

Just to have some fun.

Just to shatter a life of somebody into a thousand little and irreplaceable pieces.

For Jin, these were the worst nightmares. That, and those bad dreams about the woman in blue. The scary thing about dreaming about her was that most of these dreams were forgotten pieces of memories that surfaced once in a while.

She can't physically hurt him from inside of his head.

Because... luckily, in dreams, once you're killed, you usually wake up.

Thus, you notice that something as dreadful as that experience cannot happen in real life. After recognizing it, normally, you will start to think out loud:

it was just a dream, dream, dream, dream.

That's just a stage of sleep when brain activity is really high and resembles that of being awake. That whatever is happening there, it's occurring inside of your brain, not transpiring in real life. Lastly, you open your eyes to find darkness and a pillow under your neck.

There was no man in white after you.

Luckily, those monsters didn't exist, at least, in that bedroom. At least, not in that precise moment.

Hence, at that moment, you normally breathe deeply and mutter what relief that it was just a nightmare. Sometimes with tears in the corner of your eyes. Other times, drenched in sweat and crumpled sheets.

That all that anxiousness doesn't matter because it was all inside of a dream and you are safe and sound in your comfy and secure home.

But...

Namjoon and Seokjin were extremely awake and very much scared while possessing that 'is this real?' feeling in real life.

They hoped for it to be a daydream.

As a monster may be in the model's bedroom.

That it might actually exist in real life.

Even though, they wanted to find something extraordinary that didn't make sense so it would lead them to become aware of being inside of Orpheus land. Wishing to have fallen sleep on their car and that all of that wasn't actually transpiring.