33 뉴스 (News)

A/N: Assure yourself that you had read the previous one before reading it 😑👆

_______

Jeon Jungkook followed Namjoon through the corridor after he left the married couple drinking and getting to know the other contestants

The producer didn't have a room on this house, as he was only a teacher and a jury on the contest.

From what he heard from the staff, his paper on the said contest was to help Jin with the songs, help him master and turn them into beautiful masterpieces.

He wasn't really a main character to be filmed but a friendly one, always calm and supportive towards the model.

Namjoon turned around and smiled at him, signaling at Jin's room with his finger and soundlessly moving his lips to say: "just going to check on him for a while".

Jungkook nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

Once he had the police approval, Namjoon opened the door without knocking, showing their shared deep trust.

Poor Namjoon.

He was in too deep, but unclaimed forever.

How sad.

Once the taller man disappeared into the model's room, the younger male stood in front of the door with Kim Taehyung's name, just a paper held by adhesive tape.

Cheap but clear.

He too opened the door without knocking, his lips turned into a full smirk when he saw Tae lazily lying on his bed.

"Hi there," The younger said, closing the door behind him.

"Dork" Tae replied, boxy smile.

It was an act of destiny that the two young people whose friendship had started by a fandom, were in the house of the said idol, together, although for different reasons.

So Jungkook did what he always does when meeting Taehyung, jump on him and hug him hard.

"It's been a while" he murmurs softly, breaking the hug and looking into Taehyung's beautiful almond eyes.