30 불이 많았어? (Was there a lot of fire?)

Tock Tock

Tock Tock.

The model knocked again and it was pretty clear that they were acting strange and rude, making him wait outside like that.

Hoseok stared again at Jungkook, trying to say: let's try to lie to him and if it doesn't work, we will se what to do while signaling to the model with his eyes and moving his eyebrows up and don't as if to emphasize their internal dialog. Jungkook just raised an eyebrow and slightly nodded.

1.

2.

3.

They waited three seconds before opening their doors. Three seconds to plan and rethink about what could they say and what could they omit.

Three seconds to become liars and betrayers of truths.

Hoseok cleared his throat and was the first one to step out of the car, hugging the model's tightly and again, trying to think about some kind to 'non-triggering' explanation about why they were late and smelled like fried chicken.

And judging by the models furrowed nose and surprised eyes, he smelled it.

"Did you go to a Korean Barbecue without me?" He pouted, moving from Hoseok to Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook almost choked with his own saliva.

"Uh... something like that" He tried with a fake smile that didn't actually reach his own eyes. Jungkook wasn't a really good liar either, as he still hasn't had enough time to train this kind of facet.

That's why, Seokjin pulled away from him, keeping his hands on his shoulders and looking into his eyes, suspecting.

Suddenly, Jeon Jungkook feared for the fragility of his clavicle.

"If you didn't go to a Barbecue... why do you smell like smoked meat?" Seokjin asked, his fingers caressing the younger man's shoulders...

Hoseok, tried to save them both by saying:

"Chicken house?" Yet, Seokjin could literally smell the lie when the red-headed policeman nervously pinched his neck.

The model surrounded the Jungkook's neck with one arm and effortlessly bent him down. Then, with his other free arm, tickled him on his ribs to try to extract some information.

The younger tried to escape but forgot how strong the model was, surely, the result of too many pushups and physical training to become that kind of Adonis.

"Stoooooob it" he screamed between laughs and calling for Hoseok help. "Hyuuuuuung, make him stooob!"

The model didn't really want to stop his mistreatment, not when he felt Hoseok building up despair at his side.