35 혼자 (Alone)

Kim Seokjin woke up alone in his room

Kim Seokjin woke up alone in his room. The left side of the bed had already lost Namjoon's heat but was still wrinkled and keep the shape of his body on the sheets. He stretched to get rid of sleep, flattening the side where Namjoon had sleep, with his palms.

Next steep before getting up was picking his phone, his screen still broken and seeing all the cracks hurt his eyes as It was really annoying to see.

Uncountable notifications from Twitter and more than a thousand mentions with his name tagged.

He opened some and most of them were teenagers complaining about the lack of action on the live since it started some hours ago. They posted videos that showed some of the youngsters having breakfast and leaving to school and 'some shirtless weirdo working out on the living room' that must've been Jungkook.

Out of curiosity, he entered YouTube and clicked on the live, which was on since two hours ago. It showed three views: two corridors and the living room. There was also a camera which showed a really dark room, no sound nor anything visible, just darkness. Next, to it, the corridors were empty and in the living room, Jungkook was eating some cereal by putting them first on a bowl and after that, adding the milk. He actually wore a shirt.

Sacrilege.

He was, as always, looking sleepy with half-opened eyes and messy and curly dark hair, some girls were appreciative of his looks by wanting to know his name and profession. The young policeman was wearing incognito clothes, dark Carhart shirt, and black sweat pants.

He looked totally soft and not dangerous at all

He looked totally soft and not dangerous at all. Some staff walked behind him, wearing a dark hoodie while he cleaned the kitchen.

Next, to the four cameras below the name tag 'dorm', there were various cameras which showed 'the academy'. There, one of the best photographers behind his label was teaching about 'ISO' and 'shutter speed' to a seemingly bored Kim Taehyung.

The camera was focused on Taehyung's face, who was extremely photogenic and kept touching his lips with his fingers while looking upon the ceiling. Sometimes, he even looked up into the camera and stared at it, attacking the model's heart with mini heart attacks, as he wasn't really prepared for the intensity held in the young photographer's eyes.