20 다시 만나요 (We met again)

Feeling like Alice in Wonderland, Jin just decided to explore

He walked to the kitchenette, opening it's many compartments and noticing all the junk food that they contained.

He pinched his nose, fighting an urge to eat until there's nothing left.

As a last resort and to distract his gluttonous brain from all that food, he walked to the sofa, sitting on it and moaning when it sunk with his weight, so comfortable and cozy.

From there; he noticed some pictures hanging from the walls, but the vast majority empty frames.

He stood up, his butt already missing the comfy couch and approached them. He notices that instead of names, there were numbers written on each of these frames.

1

2

3

4

Then, two empty nails nailed to the wall with no frame hanging.

Supposedly, there were 6 participants? Why are two of them gone? Had something happened already?

"How weird" murmured the model, deciding to ignore those frames for now and looking at both of his suitcases, waiting for him to unpack.

The model approached and took them, with difficulty because of their weight, he climbed up the stairs to the first floor. Another empty hall with many cameras on it.

He kind of felt like in a prison.

Sincerely, it was a little weird to be filmed from almost every angle.

Anytime.

He counted the doors and noticed another staircase at the end of the hall. He wondered about where it might lead.

He shook his head, leaving these toughts for after unpacking his clothes and getting acquainted with his bed. Closely acquainted.

He started to walk through the hallway, opening the first door on the right. It a pale yellow room with an individual bed in front of the window.  He closed that door and moved to next to it, opening another room, identical but with a different color, as the walls were painted green.

Seokjin hummed while closing that door. Not really feeling greenish.

He walked some more until he approached the next one. Surprisingly, the door was half closed.

Just a little crack.

'Strange' he thought, seeing as it was not closed like the others.

He pushed it open, curious. 

Some said curiosity killed the cat.

His big suitcase almost fell because of his shock, his hands losing their strength.