1 》 없어지다 (Vanish)

Kim Seokjin was desperate

Kim Seokjin was desperate. It's been a week since his photographer, Jackson Wang disappeared from this earth. Evaporated. Vanished. He went missing and nobody knew what happened to him.

Jackson was a famous photographer and pretty creative too. All models wanted to be photographed by him but he settled with Seokjin. The reason? Nobody knew but he always said "Seokjin's innocent beauty has the power to captivate even the darker hearts" and refused to work for any other models.

Seven days before:

The day of his disappearance, Seokjin was waiting in their photo studio, eating chapagetti and looking at his social media. Reading comments and replying some of them. He ate, he cleaned and kept watching videos and photograph from fansites.

There was one, called stigma who always took amazing photos of him.

He always managed to capture a perfect expression, perfect movement and breathtaking smile

He always managed to capture a perfect expression, perfect movement and breathtaking smile. Also, he always appeared at the most unexpected places. Hi didn't mind because he never had a sasaeng. He tought that those kinds of people only followed idols. Not models and 'part-time' actors too. Also, someone with so much talent and dedication couldn't be bad. Surely. Hopefully.

At first, he didn't notice the hands of the clock moving, how minutes became hours. He washed the plates, cleaned the utensils and the room, changed clothes and looked at the mirror countless times. He waited, and waited until the studio became darker, colder and emptier.

Then, two hours late. Decided to reread the kakaotalk that Jackson sent a few hours ago, it said:

Puppywithacamera:

"I'm leaving, see you in 30'"

sent at 16:24

It was almost seven and Jackson hadn't appeared. The make-up artists asked, and asked, and asked but Jin didn't have an answer. He kept calling, kept sending kakao and even SMS but they were not opened nor read.

Seokjin didnt want to leave, in case Jackson had problems with his phone battery. He kept thinking about possible scenarios; an accident, a traffic jam or maybe, had to help to get a pregnant woman to a Hospital. Jackson was a nice guy, he was totally capable of doing a selfless acts like that. That's why, he had to have a reason to not coming at one of their most important photoshoots.

So Seokjin dismissed the stylist, dismissed the make-up artist and wardrobe staff. Called his company and asked Jackson's roommate about his whereabouts, they said that he left more than two hours ago. He asked the camera assistants but they also couldn't contact their missing photographer.

Eventually, Jin fell sleep on the couch, cocooned in a blanked well placed on top of him by some staff (he thought). It was terrific and he didn't want to imagine the next day, as they would contact the police about the disappearance of his beloved photographer.

Meanwhile

"Who are you?" Asked a mangled blonde to the darkness of a red room

Some shadow smirked. His white teeth shinning red because of the red lightning in the dark room.

"A guy with a plan" said a deep voice.

______________________________________

I just had this idea while showering lol

What do you all think about it?

I really like to read psychological fanfiction so I thought about to write a psycho but fluff fanfiction about this ship.

As always, thank you for reading.

Love,