26 키가 큰 사람들은 성가시다 (Tall people are annoying)

_____________

_____________

It's Huening Kai" He stated, politely smiling, giving his hand to the older photographer.

Kim Taehyung smirked, his boxy smile showing, taking his hand into his slightly bigger ones.

__________

Kim Taehyung gazed as the younger hand traveled from his grip to fall on the floor, next to the bed where the model was sleeping.

It would have been annoying but it was obvious that the younger boy does not seem to have any romantic interest. At least, "yet". His clean eyes held admiration and also preoccupation for the model, who was sleeping profoundly.

"So, hyung, I'm so glad that I got to meet you here, the infamous sti-" Hueningkai started, eyes shining with interesting, but was silenced by the warning look of the older boy. "Oh, it's true, we cannot talk about our social media accounts in front of him"

Kim Taehyung just glared at the younger, waiting for him to realize that he was not welcome so he left him alone with him. Yet, the younger wasn't getting it, too enchanted with the sleeping beauty to notice the 'let me alone' vibes that Tae was sending him.

"You know" He started, scratching his chin. "I heard Namjoon Pd-ssi talking with his manager about something curious about Jin-ssi" He resumed, crossing his arms on the mattress and placing his head on top, his eyes fixed on the model and the photographer. "They talked about Jackson Wang disappearance and how Kim Seokjin is being haunted by someone to the point that he needs permanent police escort"

Kim Taehyung eyes changed from the model's figure to the younger one, his interest picked by his statement.

"Do they know who it is?" He asked, licking his lips.

Hueningkai shook his head, looking all cute as a puppy.

"Just that it affected the model and that he has some kind of episodes where he kinda turns off for a bit to protect himself from worries or fright" he continued, stretching out an arm to flatten a wrinkle on the model's shirt.

Taehyung eyes followed his movement, unblinking.

"They also said that we will have some policemen living with us, like right here, in our dorm"

Taehyung gulped, diverting his gaze from the maknae to the model, whose eyes continued to move behind his eyelids, his long eyelashes dancing on his cheeks to the rhythm of the model's dreams.

It kind of bugged him, having police inside of his home because V would surely hate it, as it would mean to act like a normal human being instead of as a rude caveman.