Chapter 88: "Let me go."

-Ava's POV-

I don't waste any time in knocking on Harry's door the second I'm standing in front of it.

As soon as I do I'm wishing I hadn't just ran out of my hotel room so quickly. I'm still in my sweats, my hair is a mess, and I know my face looks a fright from crying.

I knock again, not hearing a sound come from the room. Maybe he stayed with one of the other boys last night. Or maybe he just left altogether.

I knock one more time and I swear I hear a sound from inside the room.

"Harry. Please answer the door. Please." I call through it, hoping I don't sound to desperate. Oh who gives a shit Ava! Maybe it's time you were the one who begs for this relationship.

I put my hand up to knock a fourth time when the door is swung open, and I'm met with a very surprised looking Harry. He's still in his suit pants from the night before, but now he's shirtless and looks a bit flushed.

"Ava! What are you doing here?" He asks, the smell of alcohol on his breath hitting me.

"I... I need to talk to you."

He walks out into the hallway, closing the door behind him, causing me to step back. One of the boys must have stayed with him if he didn't have me come in.

He nervously rubs the back of his neck with his hand, waiting for me to go on.

I try to calm myself by taking a deep breath but its no use. Just tell him how you feel Ava!

"You're right. I am afraid. The feelings I have for you scare the shit out of me and make me do crazy things. One second I want to be with you and the next I'm so afraid of how much you could hurt me that I push you away. But I'm done pushing and I'm done going back and forth. I know what I want. I want you. I want this."

The words barely leave my mouth before he pushes me up against the wall across the hallway, crashing his lips against mine.

My whole body heats up as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I run my hands through his hair as I open my mouth so his tongue can slide inside.

I don't know how I could ever feel this amount of passion with anyone else. It overtakes me body and soul whenever he touches me.

"Av, I love you so much." He mumbles against my lips.

He grabs my legs and I wrap them around his waist as he lifts me up, pinning me between him and the wall.

Our lips can't get enough of each other, both fighting for dominance but not caring who wins or loses.

"Where's your room?" He asks once we have to stop to catch our breaths.

"Two floors up." I answer, before pulling his face towards mine again.

I absolutely plan on brining him there, but right now I can't bring myself to stop kissing him. If I could spend the rest of my life kissing this man I would be completely content and perfectly happy.

"Well you move on to the next one rather quickly don't you?"

Harry freezes when he hears the words, his whole body tensing up. I pull away from him to look past his shoulder, finding what might as well be a knife being stabbed right into my heart.

In his doorway stands a tall beautiful brunette.

In Harry's shirt.

His shirt from last night.

She smiles and crosses her arms as she leans against the doorway. "Are you done with me now or should I stay so we can have another go at it?"

He says nothing as I continue to stare at her, not wanting to believe this is real.

"Sorry to burst your bubble love, but I'm afraid you'd be quite a disappointment." She smiles at me, obviously thinking I'm just like her. Some random girl Harry Styles has 'blessed' with wanting to sleep with.

She shrugs when neither of us answer her and turns around to head back into the room, letting the door shut behind her.

The second we are alone I squirm so he will put me down, but his hands only grip more firmly on my legs.

"Put me down." I order, looking down at the floor.

"Let me explain." His voice breaks, "Please... please let me explain."

I squirm again, pushing him away more forcefully so he has to let me down. As soon as my feet touch the floor I'm afraid my knees are going to give out.

"I was drunk off my arse Ava. It was a mistake. A horrible mistake. Please believe me. It didn't mean anything." He rambles off, his voice full of panic.

I shake my head at him, feeling pain in every fiber of my being. I can't believe him. Not only did he have sex with some random woman but he was just going to hide it from me and take me to my room to do the same thing? Is that how little that means to him? Is that how little I mean to him?

I push past him but he grabs my wrist, "Ava please.. just.. just talk to me. Please tell me what I can do to make this right."

I turn and look into his eyes. All I see is my own pain reflected in them. Tears roll down his face, making my heart hurt even more.

"Let me go." I choke out. I can't say any more. I refuse to cry once again in front of him. And there's nothing else to say.

It's done. It's broken.

He looks completely defeated as his hold on my wrist loosens and he finally lets it drop down to my side.

I don't look back as I walk towards the elevator and step inside, leaving behind what meant everything to me yesterday and what broke everything in me today.

_______________

Please vote! It only takes a second and means so much!! :)